Live now: House Republicans officially announce start of investigation into Hunter Biden and “the big guy”

As an independent, I don't agree with some of them, but it isn't funny. It's an actual list of cited accomplishments, not a list of greivences that hurt your feelings.

Another leftists that lies to itself claiming it’s an independent.
Too funny.

No it doesn't. It legalizes aborting fetuses.

It also isn't murder. Murder is a legal term and is the unlawful taking if a life. Since abortion is legal in those states, by definition, it can't be murder.
Human fetuses are human beings. Go sell that shit to some naive college kids.

Ok. Thanks for contributing to the thread by trying to showcase your mind reading abilities.
You can say it's legal blah blah blah all day, but the fact remains that the fetus is a human being. We humans have many stages throughout our lives, but we are always human beings. That's science.

That will fix inflation and gas prices. Huzzah!
Like I said, cut all funding for Biden's green energy. Then tell him no money till he starts giving the permits to drill on all that leased land he brags about. Then do a Mueller style investigation into Biden. Raid his lawyers offices and bring in his associates. Then do perjury traps to them. You know the way they did to Trump's? Then send the fbi into the others homes. That should do it, no way Biden would walk.

We all realize all Republicans are interested in is retaliation and embarrassing the President prior to the 2024 election

But they make no effort to appear like they are actually working for the American people
What Republicans have is real, not a made up Russia collusion hoax as you loons did. That reminds me, Hillary also needs to get a Mueller style investigation.

One of the issues they're investigating is why the Biden administration changed the rules to requiring majority consent in Congress to obtain Suspicious Activity Reports. That was done in order to protect Biden's corruption from any scrutiny. The Biden family accumulated over 150 Suspicious Activity Reports, some of them linked to human traffickers.
There is also alot more to the Ukraine story. I heard about this morning. I know why Biden wanted that prosecutor fired now. Also why we are the only country sending billions in aid to them. Biden is screwed, he had to brag about getting that prosecutor fired. He deserves what he gets.

Like Obama before him, President Biden is running a scandal free administration
No the have the doj and the fbi covering their crimes. But like Obama stated, don't underestimate how bad Joe can fuck something up. Except this time it's Hunter that left the evidence behind. I wonder why, his daughter did the same. By leaving her diary for someone to find.

What Republicans have is real, not a made up Russia collusion hoax as you loons did.
We made up Trump campaign meeting with a Russian rep for Clinton compromat and sanctions discussions?
We made up Manafort providing FSB agent internal campaign info?
We made up Trump publicly asking Russians to get him some Clinton emails?
We made up trying to secure Moscow Trump Tower deal during campaign?
We made up Trump constantly flattering/defending Putin and running on anti-sanctions platform?

Maybe you should make up a brain for yourself.

We made up Trump campaign meeting with a Russian rep for Clinton compromat and sanctions discussions?
We made up Manafort providing FSB agent internal campaign info?
We made up Trump publicly asking Russians to get him some Clinton emails?
We made up trying to secure Moscow Trump Tower deal during campaign?
We made up Trump constantly flattering/defending Putin and running on anti-sanctions platform?

Maybe you should make up a brain for yourself.
Okay, why isn't Trump in jail. Oh, and he has been a private citizen for almost 2 years. So yes, it was a fake investigation. Even Steele was offered a million bucks to show his report and he couldn't. You know the report that started the whole made up story.

The non-RINO Repubs supposedly brought up 8 issues and the RINOS eliminated 6 of them in meeting before the Repub House Reps takes control in January. So, like in the military bootcamp chant..." Here we go again, same old shit again...walking down the avenue two more years and we'll be through"!

Okay, why isn't Trump in jail. Oh, and he has been a private citizen for almost 2 years. So yes, it was a fake investigation. Even Steele was offered a million bucks to show his report and he couldn't. You know the report that started the whole made up story.
Because "collusion" is not a legal concept, Criminal Conspiracy is, which is a much more extensive level of co-operation.

Maybe you should've read Mueller's report, he explains all that.

Because "collusion" is not a legal concept, Criminal Conspiracy is, which is a much more extensive level of co-operation.

Maybe you should've read Mueller's report, he explains all that.
I was explained Mueller couldn't get him why he was president, but could when he was a private citizen. It's been almost two years and he is still free.

I was explained Mueller couldn't get him why he was president, but could when he was a private citizen. It's been almost two years and he is still free.
...what part of NOT A LEGAL CONCEPT did you not understand from what you've read?

It wasn't a matter of Trump being the president or not, collusion maybe reprehensible but is not a crime. Criminal Conspiracy is the crime and Mueller did not find sufficient evidence of that.

Forum List

Back