Good Question. Lets Say Its 51-49. Can Joe Manchin And Sinema Still Block Voting Rights Take-Over, Two New States, And Four New Judges?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
I havent seen anyone bring this up yet on Fox, but with a 51-49 senate, we still have two senators that will not go for having only "One Party Counting The Votes", having 13 judges and creating two more states for no reasonable reason. No one wants the Democrats to take the Senate, that would be the end of the world to some extent. But if Joe and Kyrsten keep things in check for the next two years, we will be OK and then we will have President DeSantis bring us back to the Trump/Reagan years !!!:thewave:

I havent seen anyone bring this up yet on Fox, but with a 51-49 senate, we still have two senators that will not go for having only "One Party Counting The Votes", having 13 judges and creating two more states for no reasonable reason. No one wants the Democrats to take the Senate, that would be the end of the world to some extent. But if Joe and Kyrsten keep things in check for the next two years, we will be OK and then we will have President DeSantis bring us back to the Trump/Reagan years !!!:thewave:
, having 13 judges and creating two more states for no reasonable reason.

is someone suggesting that?

We no longer have the House that has to also pass things?

right, i am just hoping that what ever extreme thing the senate wants to pass may be blocked in the house. especially with the democrats wanting to count all the votes in the 2024 election.

Hmmmm, I want all the votes counted in the 2024 election. Is that controversial?

Manchin and Sinema talk tough but eventually cave in to the other Democrat Senators.

Manchin and Sinema talk tough but eventually cave in to the other Democrat Senators.

Manchin didn't cave. He got what he wanted. A scaled down bill. It might not be what you wanted but that's irrelevant.

Manchin didn't cave. He got what he wanted. A scaled down bill. It might not be what you wanted but that's irrelevant.
He complained about how inflationary the bill was but still supported it.

well at least the economy was jamming with the debt when trump was president,,,where is Biden going to find the funds to help pay for the trillions he added to the debt? if we could be selling fuel/energy to the world, i think we would be doing so much better!

When Trump took office the Debt to GDP ratio was 103%, prior to COVID it was up to 107%, when he left office it was at 126%

Forum List

Back