Live J6 Hearing...

Do you ever sober up?
Thats not my problem it's you and Fauns problem. you make wild assertions if we apply the same standards to your mafia and just started shooting everyone in the mob, you all would be screaming bloody murder. Its ok for you to do just not anyone else... You stupid fucks are just hypocrites.

I think we start applying the same standards to your people and see just how fast your voice changes...

Thats not my problem it's you and Fauns problem. you make wild assertions if we apply the same standards to your mafia and just started shooting everyone in the mob, you all would be screaming bloody murder. Its ok for you to do just not anyone else... You stupid fucks are just hypocrites.

I think we start applying the same standards to your people and see just how fast your voice changes...
I bet this is your hero? Oh wait.. these people were killed during protests for the killing of a black man. And you belly ache over some mindless MAGA cult member that was trying to break into the US Capitol?

I bet this is your hero? Oh wait.. these people were killed during protests for the killing of a black man. And you belly ache over some mindless MAGA cult member that was trying to break into the US Capitol?

Rittenhouse was cleared.

More whoring for white victimhood. Whenever we study which demographics are more likely to be mistreated, man handled and over charged in comparison to others, it certainly isn't white people.

More whoring for white victimhood. Whenever we study which demographics are more likely to be mistreated, man handled and over charged in comparison to others, it certainly isn't white people.
Billy_Bob is afraid he will lose the "white advantage." We all know there is a strong undercurrent of systemic racism in America. You see it in hiring, you see it in the banking world, and you certainly see it is housing stock. I do think a good part of the white culture sees the systemic racism and are repulsed by it. But people like Billy_Bob see people of color as a threat to their place in society....a place of perceived superiority. They think they should always be first in line...in employment....in financing....in housing.

trump tried to seal their superiority when he put his fat finger on the 2020 census. He did everything he could to keep minorities from being counted. Now we are beginning to see how he influenced the count.

You like that she asphyxiated and gurgled on her own blood don't you? There was no need for the cop to shoot her in the neck. He was previously cited for mishandling his firearm. But you don't give a shit in your TDS haze do you? If the cop was white and she was a black perp, you'd be calling for his head wouldn't you? You hypocrite.

Byrd is a controversial figure with a record of mishandling firearms, including once leaving a loaded pistol in a Congressional Visitor Center bathroom. Roberts said Byrd's decision to fire his weapon on January 6 indicated his unfitness for duty.

Byrd was not justified in killing Babbitt, Roberts said, because he had no reason to believe the unarmed Babbitt posed a threat to himself or others. Byrd fired the only shot at the Capitol on January 6, and Babbitt was the only person there killed by gunfire that day.

Byrd's own lawyer, Mark Schamel, insisted on his client's anonymity since April, loudly, and always citing the officer's physical security. He parried Zenger's questions about his unnamed client for nearly four months.

It appears from footage that Babbitt, wearing a backpack, may not have seen Byrd before a round from his semiautomatic weapon struck her.

Seems not even Newsweek can swallow all that swill but, you swallow like a cheap whore.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. ^Shrug^.
A twelve year veteran should have known better....and not been there at all.

You guys ready for the next episode?

More damaging information coming out.
Buckle Up Ladies.

Mark Meadows truly fucked up his LIFE by attaching himself to POS trump.

So have many others, oh the Glory.

Tomorrow Nights Hearing Postponed due to Hurricane Ian.

That's fine, just time to gather more info on the Proud Boys and Roger Stone.

Forum List

Back