Live J6 Hearing...

The hurricane isn’t hitting DC…interesting
Oh, so you haven't received the MEMO of 'talking points' from dear leader yet?
Interesting.
You're NOT sure what you should say, so no worries, your talking points will be out shortly.

The hurricane isn’t hitting DC…interesting
So, the hurricane will be BIG NEWS and the Committee doesn't want to distract from the Hurricane News.

I'm sure you will find a way to demonize the Committee for Postponing.
3..........2..........1.............go.

pretty clear the Committee has zippy and is looking for any excuse to delay and delay

So, the hurricane will be BIG NEWS and the Committee doesn't want to distract from the Hurricane News.

I'm sure you will find a way to demonize the Committee for Postponing.
3..........2..........1.............go.
haha yes thanks for highlighting the fact they are only interested in propaganda and not the truth

haha yes thanks for highlighting the fact they are only interested in propaganda and not the truth
Hey Spinner, how's that?

I believe it the respectful thing to do to help people track the hurricane.
Your spin is weak, be better.

The Committee is EXPOSING the truth, it can wait for another day.
The criminals on the right will still be criminals a few days later.

Haha, you’re full of shit…
How man Antifa members have been charged or gone to jail from the attack on the US Capitol? THAT WOULD BE NONE! Why would Antifa try to stop the certification of a Democratic President after four years of an incompetent imbecile in the White House? Cause the attack was a white, right wing attempt to crash our electoral system.

How man Antifa members have been charged or gone to jail from the attack on the US Capitol? THAT WOULD BE NONE! Why would Antifa try to stop the certification of a Democratic President after four years of an incompetent imbecile in the White House? Cause the attack was a white, right wing attempt to crash our electoral system.
There will be a fire sale on swamp land in Florida coming soon, hurry down….

Who has rec'd the longest sentence for the Jan 6 insurrection?

That's a good question. I'm sure a bit of googling can reveal it. But, I'm in a hurry now.

So, I'm gonna guess it was the ex-NYC cop. I think he got 10yrs in the slammer?

But I sorta think there may be a longer sentence coming up. If any of those 'seditious conspiracy' guys get convicted for that, and coupled with an 'assaulting a uniformed officer' charge......well, they'll experience a few Christmases and wedding anniversaries behind bars.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I've heard said.

IMHO

An indictment is certainly coming.
Head to the shop and buy more guns and ammo.

Forum List

Back