Little Migrant Girl Lost Her Voice After Brutal Gang Rape While Answering Biden’s Open Borders Invitation

Bullshit. Crossings were way down well before Trump has ever set his foot in the WH. Go look at the data.

It wasn't the policy, it was the rhetoric.

You are FOS. The commies fought against Trump every step of the way. He beat them all back. Once his policies took effect, border crossings and arrests plummeted. He forced Mexico to stop traffic from their south for people to get to our border. Stay in Mexico policy stopped immigrants from entering our country like they are right now. Creating the policy to apply for asylum in their own country instead of in ours stopped those caravans.

Bullshit. Crossings were way down well before Trump has ever set his foot in the WH. Go look at the data.

You are FOS. The commies fought against Trump every step of the way. He beat them all back. Once his policies took effect, border crossings and arrests plummeted. He forced Mexico to stop traffic from their south for people to get to our border. Stay in Mexico policy stopped immigrants from entering our country like they are right now. Creating the policy to apply for asylum in their own country instead of in ours stopped those caravans.

I advised you to look at the data before running your mouth. I guess good advice is lost on some.

FT_21.03.10_BorderApprehensions_1.png

You can see low point was in early 2017, well before any policies and then of course there was the historic spike in 2019....AFTER the policies.

I advised you to look at the data before running your mouth. I guess good advice is lost on some.

You can see low point was in early 2017, well before any policies and then of course there was the historic spike in 2019....AFTER the policies.

As your chart shows, after Trump's policies went into play, there was a dramatic decrease in apprehensions. But what took place since then?

For one, Bernie Sanders conceded to Biden in April making him the defacto Democrat nominee. It wasn't official until August, but nobody else could have got it unless Biden dropped out as well. In March of 2020, another one of Trump's policies went into play called Title 42. Title 42 gave border patrol the ability to turn people back after crossing instead of miring up our legal system to have them processed, penalized, and returned back over the border. According to border patrol, this caused a recidivism rate of 1000%. There was no detainment or penalty to pay, so they could go back and try to get across every day of the week if they wanted. In other words, most of that increase were the same people.

Because the Mexican military could only stop people from entering their country from the south, the people trying to get into the US were Mexican citizens which of course the military couldn't stop; they lived in Mexico. It was mostly single men making these attempts.

Since the election, Mexico let down their guard, and we are now flooded with kids and families from south/ central America again. Rescinding the Stay in Mexico policy of Trump spread like wildfire, and now those people realize that once again, they can sneak into the country using these children and phony asylum claims.

Southwest Border Single Adult Encounters1
Comparisons below reflect TD2020 compared to TD2021.

Single Adult Encounters by Sector
SectorFY20 TD FEBFY21 TD FEB% Change
FY20 TD FEB to FY21 TD FEB
Big Bend2,410 10,015316%
Del Rio9,057 39,715339%
El Centro8,069 16,376103%
El Paso12,465 41,288231%
Laredo16,038 39,666147%
Rio Grande25,933 69,283167%
San Diego16,244 38,603138%
Tucson17,255 52,795206%
Yuma 1,375 5,824324%
USBP Southwest Border Total108,846 313,565188%

Southwest Border Unaccompanied Alien Children (0-17 yr old) Encounters1
Comparisons below reflect YTD2020 compared to YTD2021.

Unaccompanied Alien Children Encounters by Sector
SectorFY20 TD FEBFY21 TD FEB% Change
FY20 TD FEB to FY21 TD FEB
Big Bend222 588165%
Del Rio1,002 2,410141%
El Centro595 81637%
El Paso2,153 5,262144%
Laredo1,310 1,56920%
Rio Grande 5,242 11,242114%
San Diego863 1,41964%
Tucson3,271 4,75945%
Yuma464 945104%
USBP Southwest Border Total15,122 29,01092%

There are over 18,000 unaccompanied trafficked children now being held by the Biden Administration, approx 80% who were raped and abused along the way by Cartels making as much as $14 MILLION a day, thanks to Biden.

Biden's own Immigration Czar has admitted our (non)border is not secure, that Cartels are crossing our borders at will to conduct drug, human, and child trafficking, that due to our US BP being overwhelmed there is no one to counter the traffickers.

Biden is hosting / facilitating the largest humanitarian crisis in US History, the largest COVID-19 Super-Spreader Event EVER, the biggest National Security-threatening event in decades, and the largest drug / human / child-trafficking event in US history.

The photos, the testimonies, the reports ... by DEMOCRATS and the LIBERAL MEDIA ... are exposing INHUMANE treatment of children by the Biden administration.

There is no legitimate denial, defense, excuse, or justification that can be made.

As your chart shows, after Trump's policies went into play, there was a dramatic decrease in apprehensions. But what took place since then?

For one, Bernie Sanders conceded to Biden in April making him the defacto Democrat nominee. It wasn't official until August, but nobody else could have got it unless Biden dropped out as well. In March of 2020, another one of Trump's policies went into play called Title 42. Title 42 gave border patrol the ability to turn people back after crossing instead of miring up our legal system to have them processed, penalized, and returned back over the border. According to border patrol, this caused a recidivism rate of 1000%. There was no detainment or penalty to pay, so they could go back and try to get across every day of the week if they wanted. In other words, most of that increase were the same people.

Because the Mexican military could only stop people from entering their country from the south, the people trying to get into the US were Mexican citizens which of course the military couldn't stop; they lived in Mexico. It was mostly single men making these attempts.

Since the election, Mexico let down their guard, and we are now flooded with kids and families from south/ central America again. Rescinding the Stay in Mexico policy of Trump spread like wildfire, and now those people realize that once again, they can sneak into the country using these children and phony asylum claims.

...are you on crack?

Trump didn't get to the White House untill Jan 21 2017 just as apprehensions dropped to their lowest level in many years.

In 2020 we hit a low again after 2019 high and nothing in your (very cool) story explains it.

Last edited:
...are you on crack?

Trump didn't get to the White House untill Jan 21 2017 just as apprehensions dropped to their lowest level in many years.

In 2020 we hit a low again after 2019 high and nothing in your (very cool) story explains it.

Yes, it did go up in 19, but my point is Trump created policies to bring it way down that Biden has reversed, and that's why we have a border disaster today.

“I make no apologies for ending programs that did not exist before Trump became President that have an incredibly negative impact on the law, international law, as well as on human dignity. And so, I make no apologies for that.”
- President Joe Biden

"Since Biden took office and opened the border to migrant children, at least three have drowned in the Rio Grande and numerous other children have been brutally raped or sexually assaulted."

“About a month-and-a-half ago I was back here talking to one of the little girls, you know, and, and I told the Congressional delegation this, the same thing, right? We were gonna send her to the hospital and as I got close to her I noticed that she couldn’t speak and I asked the medical staff what happened. And she, the reason she was going to the hospital because she had gotten gang raped. And the reason that she couldn’t speak was because she had lost her voice in the process while she was getting raped. Those things hit hard.”

Biden calls this 'HUMANE'.

JOE BIDEN AND HIS FAILED POLICIES OWN EVERY BIT OF THIS!
Aaahh......the neo-Marxist Party. "CRIMINALS!.....You have a friend with the Democrat Party!"

We have plenty of rapist here-

And they are being released from prison.

Three convicted child rapists released from N.Y. prison ...

Child Rapist to Be Released from Prison Because He Is ...

We are a nation with laws and borders, why do the bleeding hearts not see that. Ignoring our laws only makes things worse.

They need the space for the serious criminals, like bar owners who try to stay in business, or little old ladies who won't wear a mask in public.

Pedo Joe's violent rape gangs are having a field day with the little girls Pedo Joe is importing from Central America.

He is just lining them up for being gang raped.

He is a disgusting POS.

Forum List

Back