Little Migrant Girl Lost Her Voice After Brutal Gang Rape While Answering Biden’s Open Borders Invitation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“I make no apologies for ending programs that did not exist before Trump became President that have an incredibly negative impact on the law, international law, as well as on human dignity. And so, I make no apologies for that.”
- President Joe Biden

"Since Biden took office and opened the border to migrant children, at least three have drowned in the Rio Grande and numerous other children have been brutally raped or sexually assaulted."

“About a month-and-a-half ago I was back here talking to one of the little girls, you know, and, and I told the Congressional delegation this, the same thing, right? We were gonna send her to the hospital and as I got close to her I noticed that she couldn’t speak and I asked the medical staff what happened. And she, the reason she was going to the hospital because she had gotten gang raped. And the reason that she couldn’t speak was because she had lost her voice in the process while she was getting raped. Those things hit hard.”

Biden calls this 'HUMANE'.

JOE BIDEN AND HIS FAILED POLICIES OWN EVERY BIT OF THIS!

“I make no apologies for ending programs that did not exist before Trump became President that have an incredibly negative impact on the law, international law, as well as on human dignity. And so, I make no apologies for that.”
- President Joe Biden

"Since Biden took office and opened the border to migrant children, at least three have drowned in the Rio Grande and numerous other children have been brutally raped or sexually assaulted."

“About a month-and-a-half ago I was back here talking to one of the little girls, you know, and, and I told the Congressional delegation this, the same thing, right? We were gonna send her to the hospital and as I got close to her I noticed that she couldn’t speak and I asked the medical staff what happened. And she, the reason she was going to the hospital because she had gotten gang raped. And the reason that she couldn’t speak was because she had lost her voice in the process while she was getting raped. Those things hit hard.”

Humane is an objective term.

Dems are desperate for dumb hungry new voters and the GOP wants cheap labor for their donors.... support TERM LIMITS and VOTER ID....

Wash the blood off of your hands Joe...and you morons that voted for him as well....wash away libs....wash the hurt away.....turn away from the pain you cause cowards.....power mad morons...

- President Joe Biden

That kids family should sue Biden for the billions he made from China

Really? Send them back to what they ran from? That makes sense- not. What if it were you? Would you just shoot yourself- or slash your wrists to end the hell you come from?
You realize that is exactly what Biden said needs to be done?
In his one and only press conference he said "if we find the parents we will send them back" - right after saying where they came from must be desperate and terrible.

This is what Democrats and their faggots in the media think children are for in the first place, so they are as usual mystified by the outrage, as usual, same as they are about the hatred for NAMLBa and other founders of homosexual rights groups.

Forum List

Back