Little Migrant Girl Lost Her Voice After Brutal Gang Rape While Answering Biden’s Open Borders Invitation

You realize that is exactly what Biden said needs to be done?
Maybe you should read more of what I post- I DON'T support or subscribe to EITHER Party persons.
IDGAF who says what to who or how many fucking times they say it!
What I DO give a fuck about is LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness - ALL men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- there are NO caveats in that LIFE philosophy given to a control freak country Ruler as a basis for founding this country- whose bumper sticker slogans have been relegated to exactly that- bumper sticker slogans for political gain- or shame- whatever is handy on a given day-

You realize that is exactly what Biden said needs to be done?
Maybe you should read more of what I post- I DON'T support or subscribe to EITHER Party persons.
IDGAF who says what to who or how many fucking times they say it!
What I DO give a fuck about is LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness - ALL men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- there are NO caveats in that LIFE philosophy given to a control freak country Ruler as a basis for founding this country- whose bumper sticker slogans have been relegated to exactly that- bumper sticker slogans for political gain- or shame- whatever is handy on a given day-
Yeah... I have no idea what you are saying here... but you do realize that America wouldn't be as great as it was if it wasn't for a secure southern border - right?
And to note - I was married to a Mexican woman for 27 years. My children are half Mexican. My ex's family are wonderful people - wonderful. Hard working, family oriented like America use to be. I can only wish Americans were like them now.
But the people that come across our southern border are nothing like them. Nothing. They seek only to exploit our country.
The vast-vast-vast majority of honest Mexicans want to stay in Mexico. They love their country, just wish it wasn't so corrupt.
Like I say, the ones streaming across only want to abuse our system.
If you have ever been to Mexico then you would know - most of the country is not bad at all. The bad areas are way-way south and the areas controlled by the cartel.

Report: Nearly 80% of Women and Girls
Crossing into the US by Way of Mexico
Are Raped or Assaulted

JOE BIDEN OWNS THIS!

Human Traffickers Toss 6-Month-Old
Baby in Rio Grande During Border
Patrol Pursuit – Boats Filled with 67

Adults and 150 Children

JOE BIDEN OWNS THIS!

Illegals are nothing but pawns Dems plan to use to RIG elections. So some die and get raped, Dem's don't care. Acceptable losses just like the Americans who are killed and raped by illegals.

This is just horrible....and so sad.

The gang rape of this young girl is on the hands of Xiden and Harris....and all their supporters.

Just tragic...she has no voice, literally, because of them...WE MUST SPEAK FOR HER

This is just horrible....and so sad.

The gang rape of this young girl is on the hands of Xiden and Harris....and all their supporters.

Just tragic...she has no voice, literally, because of them...WE MUST SPEAK FOR HER

From what I've heard on the news, this is so common on trips to the US. In fact, 50% of female women and children are sexually assaulted or raped. Much less of it happened under President Trump because they knew it would be fruitless coming to our border since they couldn't get in, so they stayed in their own countries.

Really? Send them back to what they ran from? That makes sense- not. What if it were you? Would you just shoot yourself- or slash your wrists to end the hell you come from?

You fight to change your country and make it a better place. If it's so bad there, why are all those people having kids? If I felt my environment was hell and unacceptable, the last thing I would do is bring children into such an environment.

That happens regardless of who POTUS is- FYI

It happened a lot less with our last President after he got his policies in place past the obstructing House and past the commie courts. Once his policies were implemented, we seen a huge drop in border crossings and arrests. WTF do you think the Border Patrol, who never got involved in politics before, endorse President Trump? Look at the mess this dementia patient created at our border and that tells you why.

So Bidens border disaster leads to gang rape of illegals.

Wonderful. Way to fucking go, Biden.

It's not just a different political view, they are trying to destroy this country. Between killer Cuomo in New York, and now this vegetable shipping thousands of untested people all over the US to spread Covid coast to coast, they are looking for a new record on how many Americans they can finish off.

HORRIFYING: Border Patrol Releases Video of Two Young Girls Thrown Over the Border Wall

JOE BIDEN OWNS THIS!

Cartel Smugglers are seen dropping these 2 little girls over a 14 FOOT HIGH wall....as if being starved, dehydrated, abused, and/or raped along the way wasn't enough....

BIDEN OWNS THIS!

FOX NEWS JUST RELEASED NEW US BP AGENCY STATS - THERE ARE OVER 18,000 UNACCOMPANIED SMUGGLED / TRAFFICKED ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN THE US.....

Biden did his best 'Pontius Pilate' impersonation, attempting to wash his hands f the entire issue by 'flicking the booger' onto Harris, and Harris has disappeared, realizing she has no desire to be stuck with this political career-destroying Biden FAILURE!

Forum List

Back