And Just Like That, Kids in Cages Is Cool Again

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Racist Democrat Congresswoman AOC is not worried about the conditions inside the border holding centers.
She is worried about the use of the word "surge", because "children are not insurgents".
AOC says that the word "surge" is racist.
The moral to this story is that Racist Assholes can find racism where is doesn't exist.

AOC: Calling It A Border 'Surge' Is White Supremacist 'Cause Migrants Aren't 'Insurgents' (thefederalist.com)
After what I have heard from the left for the past year is that the English language is racist. Nevermind that it has it's roots in German, Latin, and Greek to name a few. Apparently it is racist because it is not Swahili.

The Racist Democrat Congresswoman AOC is not worried about the conditions inside the border holding centers.
She is worried about the use of the word "surge", because "children are not insurgents".
The moral to this story is that Racist Assholes can find racism where is doesn't exist.

AOC: Calling It A Border 'Surge' Is White Supremacist 'Cause Migrants Aren't 'Insurgents' (thefederalist.com)

Surge | Definition of Surge at Dictionary.com
Surge definition, a strong, wavelike, forward movement, rush, or sweep: the onward surge of an angry mob. See more.

Surge | Definition of Surge at Dictionary.com
Surge definition, a strong, wavelike, forward movement, rush, or sweep: the onward surge of an angry mob. See more.
And your point is? A continuous wave of illegal immigrants is what we are seeing at the southern border. This was prompted and encouraged by the traitorous actions of the current regime. You, the democrats, CCP Joe and Kameltoe are all guilty.

I'll be sure to use it more often, as in "watch the maple syrup surge my pancakes."

Okay......now......I know this is hard to believe.....but AOC says surge is a racist word. As if it means insurgency.
Jesus.....I would love to slap these dumbass mofos in the mouth.

Maybe a Safe will fall on her.

Okay......now......I know this is hard to believe.....but AOC says surge is a racist word. As if it means insurgency.

She's one of their best and brightest

Would she notice?

Listening to her makes the content of my stomach want to surge outwards. Is my stomach racist, militaristic or both?

I'm just counting the days when the left burns all the dictionaries along with the children's books
and has the New Version Dictionary (NVD) published.
Just heard that my first graders class has NO books, because...covid. Is this the lefts way of doing away with books? SMH. What a bunch of scamdemic CRAP!

And your point is? A continuous wave of illegal immigrants is what we are seeing at the southern border. This was prompted and encouraged by the traitorous actions of the current regime. You, the democrats, CCP Joe and Kameltoe are all guilty.

This.

Sorry, I got screwed up over where I put my reply--it was meant for Surada--I agree with you.

Would she notice?
Did Wiley Coyote?

Forum List

Back