Literally What Is Sarah Palin Even Talking About

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
577251421800002400fa2c6d.jpg

“You know what I mean?” No, not really.

In one of her most confusing speeches to date, Sarah Palin gave presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump some advice.

When choosing a running mate, she said this weekend, “I would tell him to find someone who understands who the boss will be, someone who is not running too, someone who he could serve with who he wouldn’t need a taste test, a food taste-tester around him, you know? You know what I mean?”

No, sorry, we actually don’t know what you mean.

Our best guess is that the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee was saying that Trump should choose someone he trusts so he won’t get poisoned, but honestly, who even knows?

Palin endorsed Trump for president months ago in another address that made very little sense:

“Trump’s candidacy has exposed, not just that tragic — that ramifications of the betrayal of a transformation of our country, but, too, he has exposed the complicity on both sides of the aisle that has enabled it, OK?” she said at the time.

Sarah is a national treasure - the gift that keeps on giving.

In one of her most confusing speeches Sarah Palin gave presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump some advice.

When choosing a running mate, she said this weekend, “I would tell him to find someone who understands who the boss will be, someone who is not running too, someone who he could serve with who he wouldn’t need a taste test, a food taste-tester around him, you know? You know what I mean?”

Our best guess is that the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee was saying that Trump should choose someone he trusts so he won’t get poisoned, but honestly, who even knows?

Palin endorsed Trump for president months ago in another address that made very little sense:

“Trump’s candidacy has exposed, not just that tragic — that ramifications of the betrayal of a transformation of our country, but, too, he has exposed the complicity on both sides of the aisle that has enabled it, OK?” she said at the time.

The Jew who wrote that diatribe and you are complete dumbasses. Common sense will tell you she meant to pick a VP who would be assassination insurance. Not someone like Jeb, Cruz or Rubio, or even Kasich.....all GOP elitist who would KILL for the job.

Last edited:

In one of her most confusing speeches Sarah Palin gave presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump some advice.

The Jew who wrote that diatribe and you are complete dumbasses. Common sense will tell you she meant to pick a VP who would be assassination insurance, not someone like Jeb, Cruz or Rubio, or even Kasich.....all GOP elitists.

Yes, she pretty much is insane.

The Jew who wrote that diatribe and you are complete dumbasses. Common sense will tell you she meant to pick a VP who would be assassination insurance, not someone like Jeb, Cruz or Rubio, or even Kasich.....all GOP elitists.

Not in the slightest. You know as well as I do the establishment apparatus of both parties
consider Trump a threat to the status quo and their agenda. They would love for something bad to happen to him and might even attempt to have him knocked off. This has been discussed in the Trump camp and they are well aware of him being a target. Palin is right, as usual.

Call me when she starts barking like a dog.... you know, like the Democrat nominee.

Not in the slightest. You know as well as I do the establishment apparatus of both parties
consider Trump a threat to the status quo and their agenda. They would love for something bad to happen to him and might even attempt to have him knocked off. This has been discussed in the Trump camp and they are well aware of him being a target. Palin is right, as usual.

Ha ha ha, Trump is no threat to the status quo son, watch this play out.

[QUOTE="Lakhota, post: 14610310, member: 3987]If Trump doesn't pick Sarah for his VP, what would be a good job for her in his administration?[/QUOTE]
Trump has already mentioned her being his possible Secretary of Energy.

She means, don't let your partner stab you in the back. I thought that was pretty obvious with the food taster comment. If you Libs would actually study history instead of trying to revise it, you might know what she was trying to say. .

She means, don't let your partner stab you in the back. I thought that was pretty obvious with the food taster comment. If you Libs would actually study history instead of trying to revise it, you might know what she was trying to say. .
They are totally clueless. Michael Savage is right when he says liberalism is a mental disorder.

[QUOTE="Lakhota, post: 14610310, member: 3987]If Trump doesn't pick Sarah for his VP, what would be a good job for her in his administration?

I had some other jobs in mind...

14ke1yr.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You are a hypocrite like all other Democrats. You Libs claim the right has a "war on women' but you just posted a disgusting caricature of a women.

[QUOTE="Lakhota, post: 14610310, member: 3987]If Trump doesn't pick Sarah for his VP, what would be a good job for her in his administration?

14ke1yr.jpg
You are a hypocrite like all other Democrats. You Libs claim the right has a "war on women' but you just posted a disgusting caricature of a women.[/QUOTE]

Caricature? I think she looks pretty hot in that picture.

14ke1yr.jpg
You are a hypocrite like all other Democrats. You Libs claim the right has a "war on women' but you just posted a disgusting caricature of a women.

Caricature? I think she looks pretty hot in that picture.[/QUOTE]
You are a special kind of liberal douchebag hypocrite.

14ke1yr.jpg

Caricature? I think she looks pretty hot in that picture.
You are a special kind of liberal douchebag hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to honor and pay tribute to her achievements.

Forum List

Back