List of HOR DEMS who will not attend Netanyahu speech is growing

Rep. Hank Johnson It s Not Just About Bibi Dissing Our Black President Robert Naiman

WHIP LIST Dems skipping Netanyahu speech TheHill

2/3 of the names on the definite NO list are Black elected officials.

Meanwhile, it is being reported that GOP staffers will fill the empty seats in the chamber.

Fun times.

Yep the far left showing their disrespect to another nations leader based on race because of a false far left narrative..
Ah. I see. It is manditory to give respect to another nation's leader.....but not our own. Gotcha.

Says the far left drone! Yep just like the far left "respected" the last president from 2001 - 2009..

Typical far left drone..
Typical far right bot. Did the Dems invite a foreign leader to address congress behind Bush's back? I think this is pretty much unprecedented behavior from the repugs.

See how the far left will stomp their feet!

Our black president is so weak and feckless he can't have a jew come speak to us. If the jew comes and speaks he will destroy our idiot presidents stances. We can't have that.

Did the Dems invite a foreign leader to address congress behind Bush's back?

Certainly not! Congressional Democrats spent your tax dollars to jet off to kiss the asses of foreign dictators and commit treason by negotiating without authorization. See how much more forgivable that is?

No?

Neither do I.

070404_assad_hmed_330a.grid-6x2.jpg

DAMASCUS, Syria — U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi met Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Wednesday for talks criticized by the White House as undermining American efforts to isolate the hard-line Arab country.

Pelosi meets with Syria s Assad - World news - Mideast N. Africa NBC News

If we ever had any doubt that Republicans hate their own country, they have proved it, once and for all.

Republicans hate their country because Democrats are deciding to skip the speech.....
Wow....
I guess somehow this makes sense to Nuddly?

You make sense to no one because the statement is a fallacy of logic.

Rep. Hank Johnson It s Not Just About Bibi Dissing Our Black President Robert Naiman

Meanwhile, it is being reported that GOP staffers will fill the empty seats in the chamber.

Fun times.

Yep the far left showing their disrespect to another nations leader based on race because of a false far left narrative..

How do you figure that it's "based on race"? Maybe they just feel that netanyahu should realize that Our country is the boss of the relationship and not the other way around. We don't need to answer to Israel, they need to answer to us as long as they are taking our money.

That said, I don't think that they should boycott his speech, they should do their jobs and attend his speech and voice their opinions about what he said. It's tactically unintelligent in my opinion.

Obviously you did not see the links the far left drone posted..

Why would the far left attend? They hate freedom of speech..

The far left has a chance to open a dialog, but their religion demands that they stomp their feet pick up their ball and go home..

There is where you show your utter stupidity. The "far Left" needs to open no dialogue, a dialogue already exists between the USA and Israel. The US President makes foreign policy, not the Congress. Crack open a civics book and learn something, douchebag.

Fun times.

How do you figure that it's "based on race"? Maybe they just feel that netanyahu should realize that Our country is the boss of the relationship and not the other way around. We don't need to answer to Israel, they need to answer to us as long as they are taking our money.

That said, I don't think that they should boycott his speech, they should do their jobs and attend his speech and voice their opinions about what he said. It's tactically unintelligent in my opinion.

The far left has a chance to open a dialog, but their religion demands that they stomp their feet pick up their ball and go home..

There is where you show your utter stupidity. The "far Left" needs to open no dialogue, a dialogue already exists between the USA and Israel. The US President makes foreign policy, not the Congress. Crack open a civics book and learn something, douchebag.

Once again showing why the far left religion is even more dangerous that ISIS..

Fun times.

Is your phonograph player stuck?

Nothing like a Rrrrrrraging Rarer rightie spamming the board with the same worthless pablum in every posting. Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Is your phonograph player stuck?

Nothing like a Rrrrrrraging Rarer rightie spamming the board with the same worthless pablum in every posting. Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The irony impaired far left drone that continue to spam their religious dogma all over these boards..

Fun times.

Why are you and your ilk so afraid of the Israeli prime minister speaking to Congress and the American public? What is it that you don't want the public to know?

Fun times.

So the leader of Israel has no role to play in any decision that may affect the survival of his country?He should simply shut up and wait for Obama continue to legitimize the mullahs in Iran? Obama will be gone in less than 2 years, plus he's a pathetic "negotiator" . and as Netanyahu has said there is not much margin for error the Jews. it's not about Obama

If we ever had any doubt that Republicans hate their own country, they have proved it, once and for all.

Republicans hate their country because Democrats are deciding to skip the speech.....
Wow....

What fallacy is that?

Fallacy of the statement that "Republicans hate their country because Democrats are deciding to skip the speech....."

Get with the plan, if you can.

Fun times.

Why are you and your ilk so afraid of the Israeli prime minister speaking to Congress and the American public? What is it that you don't want the public to know?

I am absolutely not afraid of him speaking. It is the timing and his actual intentions that are very, very wrong. Tood bad that you are just too ignorant to be able to see this. But it doesn't matter how much someone would take the time to explain this to you, you are likely not going to get it, so, pffttt.

Wow....

What fallacy is that?

Fallacy of the statement that "Republicans hate their country because Democrats are deciding to skip the speech....."

Oh my the irony of this far left drone!

I am absolutely not afraid of him speaking. It is the timing and his actual intentions that are very, very wrong. Tood bad that you are just too ignorant to be able to see this. But it doesn't matter how much someone would take the time to explain this to you, you are likely not going to get it, so, pffttt.

Of course it is done without far left approval so they will act like the two year olds they are and the other far left drones will support them for it!

Wow....

What fallacy is that?

Democrats arent deciding anything. Most will attend and most of the people who aren't are being lobbied by the administration not to attend... Get it straight follower:thewave:

Fun times.

So the leader of Israel has no role to play in any decision that may affect the survival of his country?He should simply shut up and wait for Obama continue to legitimize the mullahs in Iran? Obama will be gone in less than 2 years, plus he's a pathetic "negotiator" . and as Netanyahu has said there is not much margin for error the Jews. it's not about Obama

Sure he does, on his own country's territory. Since when does the USA belong to Israel?

Obama is legitimizing no one. He is pursuing a course of sanctions and yes, rewards, in order to keep Iran from making the bomb. It's called the Carrot-and-Stick technique. Smart people understand this. Yo do not.

I, as a Jew, am ashamed that Bibi is taking this approach. And 50% of Israelis also think he should not do this. I personally hope that he loses his re-election campaign. Israel can do better than this. Israel deserves better than this.

I guarantee you, this will backfire on Netanyahu and just like 3 years ago, he will end up coming back in private to Pres. Obama and will have to grovel for what he wants.

Never before has the leader of Israel trated an American president with such disdain and disrespect, and for no real reason.

Now, go back to your masturbation fantasies about Obama being a secret Muslim and wanting to enslave the world, yadayadayada. Are Fred and Wilma coming by to visit you later, maybe Dino, too?

Sure he does, on his own country's territory. Since when does the USA belong to Israel?

Obama is legitimizing no one. He is pursuing a course of sanctions and yes, rewards, in order to keep Iran from making the bomb. It's called the Carrot-and-Stick technique. Smart people understand this. Yo do not.

I, as a Jew, am ashamed that Bibi is taking this approach. And 50% of Israelis also think he should not do this. I personally hope that he loses his re-election campaign. Israel can do better than this. Israel deserves better than this.

I guarantee you, this will backfire on Netanyahu and just like 3 years ago, he will end up coming back in private to Pres. Obama and will have to grovel for what he wants.

Never before has the leader of Israel trated an American president with such disdain and disrespect, and for no real reason.

Now, go back to your masturbation fantasies about Obama being a secret Muslim and wanting to enslave the world, yadayadayada. Are Fred and Wilma coming by to visit you later, maybe Dino, too?

Your such a blind, little, leftist. When have I ever said Obama is a muslim?:dunno: an Atheist? maybe, a narcissist? absolutely . Obama got nothing for lifting a lot of the sanctions. Iran is on the move arming terrorist and developing nukes. You support Obama over Israel we got it. It's all about Obama with you. Just look at your own comment. I'm glad you're a German now you belong there:thup:

Forum List

Back