List of HOR DEMS who will not attend Netanyahu speech is growing

Rep. Hank Johnson It s Not Just About Bibi Dissing Our Black President Robert Naiman

WHIP LIST Dems skipping Netanyahu speech TheHill

2/3 of the names on the definite NO list are Black elected officials.

Meanwhile, it is being reported that GOP staffers will fill the empty seats in the chamber.

Fun times.
What does Our "black president" have against the Jew? Why does he pressure the congressional black caucus to boycott? Netanyahu will come, give a great speech, lay out the situation with Iran, and Obama will look like the petty, little man, he is

Netanyahu murdered over a thousand innocent Palestinians last summer. I think it's a bit soon to pardon him for that.

HAMAS murdered those people, not Netanyahu. Only a despicable scumbag would make such an accusation.

Netanyahu murdered over a thousand innocent Palestinians last summer. I think it's a bit soon to pardon him for that.

Gotta love the way you atheist defend and side with the radical islamist but call Jews defending themselves murderers

At least 700 of the Palestinians the Israelis slaughtered last summer were children. If they were not innocent, who is?

What does Our "black president" have against the Jew? Why does he pressure the congressional black caucus to boycott? Netanyahu will come, give a great speech, lay out the situation with Iran, and Obama will look like the petty, little man, he is

You were on a roll right up that misuse of the word "man" in the last sentence.....

Gotta love the way you atheist defend and side with the radical islamist but call Jews defending themselves murderers

At least 700 of the Palestinians the Israelis slaughtered last summer were children. If they were not innocent, who is?

The Obama drone strikes, they have killed many children, but I do not see you protesting Obama..

Rep. Hank Johnson It s Not Just About Bibi Dissing Our Black President Robert Naiman

Meanwhile, it is being reported that GOP staffers will fill the empty seats in the chamber.

Fun times.

Yep the far left showing their disrespect to another nations leader based on race because of a false far left narrative..
Ah. I see. It is manditory to give respect to another nation's leader.....but not our own. Gotcha.
Respect is earned, so far the idiot obuthurt has failed to earn it.

HAMAS killed them, scumbag. They would be alive today if HAMAS animals hadn't sited their military installations among the homes of Palestinians.

Fun times.

Yep the far left showing their disrespect to another nations leader based on race because of a false far left narrative..

How do you figure that it's "based on race"? Maybe they just feel that netanyahu should realize that Our country is the boss of the relationship and not the other way around. We don't need to answer to Israel, they need to answer to us as long as they are taking our money.

That said, I don't think that they should boycott his speech, they should do their jobs and attend his speech and voice their opinions about what he said. It's tactically unintelligent in my opinion.

Fun times.

How do you figure that it's "based on race"? Maybe they just feel that netanyahu should realize that Our country is the boss of the relationship and not the other way around. We don't need to answer to Israel, they need to answer to us as long as they are taking our money.

That said, I don't think that they should boycott his speech, they should do their jobs and attend his speech and voice their opinions about what he said. It's tactically unintelligent in my opinion.
While obuthole is in office we aren't the boss of anything. Our enemies love our spineless weak kneed idiot in the WH.

Fun times.

While obuthole is in office we aren't the boss of anything. Our enemies love our spineless weak kneed idiot in the WH.
LOL, keep "thinking" that. :)

Fun times.

Ah. I see. It is manditory to give respect to another nation's leader.....but not our own. Gotcha.

Says the far left drone! Yep just like the far left "respected" the last president from 2001 - 2009..

Typical far left drone..
Typical far right bot. Did the Dems invite a foreign leader to address congress behind Bush's back? I think this is pretty much unprecedented behavior from the repugs.

Fun times.

LOL, keep "thinking" that. :)
True, worst clown in office in history of U.S.

Fun times.

Says the far left drone! Yep just like the far left "respected" the last president from 2001 - 2009..

Typical far left drone..
Typical far right bot. Did the Dems invite a foreign leader to address congress behind Bush's back? I think this is pretty much unprecedented behavior from the repugs.
Maybe if obutturd knew what he was doing they wouldn't need to.

Fun times.

Obviously you did not see the links the far left drone posted..

Why would the far left attend? They hate freedom of speech..

The far left has a chance to open a dialog, but their religion demands that they stomp their feet pick up their ball and go home..

Forum List

Back