List of Current Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...nekkid mod lady sounds appealing to me.
You would think!

I'm still trying to bury some old memories, myself. Way back in the day when Coyote was sending me those art photos of hers, I thought it was fun at first. She started to get a little more aggressive with me, though, saying she wanted to have my baby.

Before I knew it, she was showing up at my house all hours of the night with that blasted milking machine and turkey baster demanding to extract my seed.

It was very traumatizing.

I think Meister was objective and reasonable. I’m pretty sure he even dinged me once or twice. But that’s only evidence that he was objective.

The field now is heavily tilted to the left. And only bad things will flow from this.
I see three that are fairly moderate, one that is solid democrat and one that is extremist left.

I don't believe extremists of any sort should ever be a mod, but it would help to have a few strong-willed libertarian/independent/ conservative mods to balance things out.

I see three that are fairly moderate, one that is solid democrat and one that is extremist left.

I don't believe extremists of any sort should ever be a mod, but it would help to have a few strong-willed libertarian/independent/ conservative mods to balance things out.
Politics isn't really it...Power tripping is.

Meister is still here posting as a member. I think it's a little uncanny many of you are just now realizing he hasn't been a mod for a couple months.
I noticed Beale before him. :dunno:

And it didn't go in that order, did it? :4_13_65:

I noticed Beale before him. :dunno:

And it didn't go in that order, did it? :4_13_65:
Yes, Beale stepped down before Meister.

Most on here don't realize how much "hate" is aimed at mods and the effects it can cause. We're all human and it gets to some more than others at times.

Yes, Beale stepped down before Meister.

Most on here don't realize how much "hate" is aimed at mods and the effects it can cause. We're all human and it gets to some more than others at times.
Funny, I don't remember a lot of "hate" being tossed the way of the staff back in the day....Disagreements on certain actions, yes...The general disdain that y'all are dealing with, no.....Certainly not maudes leaving in bunches.

Maybe, just maybe, it's not them.

Funny, I don't remember a lot of "hate" being tossed the way of the staff back in the day....Disagreements on certain actions, yes...The general disdain that y'all are dealing with, no.....Certainly not maudes leaving in bunches.

It's easy to speculate and think you know what's going on when you don't see and receive what we do. "Back in the day" doesn't equate to the present when the people and circumstances are different.

Respect works both ways.

When a mod is disrespectful towards those they view as the hoi polloi and make is clear how much they enjoy the power their wield, they engender the very behavior they decry.

It also does not serve the community when the well-intentioned mods do not confront those who are obviously biased.

Posters probably question to be singled out and punished while seeing far worse actions ignored repeatedly over the years. They may question who “does it too us” being the same one practically harrassing them recently. So sorry in advance.

Respect works both ways.

When a mod is disrespectful towards those they view as the hoi polloi and make is clear how much they enjoy the power their wield, they engender the very behavior they decry.

It also does not serve the community when the well-intentioned mods do not confront those who are obviously biased.
As I mentioned about a year ago, a former board Admin -not even in his most alcohol soaked moments- ever started a thread angrily berating over half of the forum over their politics....And he certainly never went off half-cocked, starting threads that he later locked because he completely embarrassed himself.

I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back