List of Current Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you would make a great moderator and I hope you would take the job if offered. To have to read half of this crap is a tall order and I respect those exposed to it.

Should I, I say, should I apply for the job guys....?

916.png
They don't take racists....unless they're black or transsexuals.....

The place hasn't been run anywhere near as well as when he was mostly in charge....Not even close.
I don't have a lot of complaints. I do feel that some of my own threads were targeted unfairly and moved to where they wouldn't be seen or thrown into another thread that was discussing something entirely differently than I intended. But I could be imagining things too. But I rarely start a thread any more for that reason.

There are a couple of mods still here that I especially appreciate and they know who they are I hope. You know and I know how frustrating and unrewarding the job can be so I appreciate all who will do it. But it's hard to appreciate those who moderate via ideology and partisanship and are incapable of being fair and balanced. And oh well.

But again I agree. Meister was one in a million. I hope he stays and keeps posting, but I'll sure miss his excellence as a mod.

I don't have a lot of complaints. I do feel that some of my own threads were targeted unfairly and moved to where they wouldn't be seen or thrown into another thread that was discussing something entirely differently than I intended. But I could be imagining things too. But I rarely start a thread any more for that reason.
You're not imagining things.

Aren't all black people racist?

Is that a core belief of yours? Or just the ones you don't agree with, or talk about race?

Clarification needed.
Not all blacks are racist. Just most of them.
They've been told for decades that because they're black they can be racists but not actually be racist.
Most blacks are like KKK only black.
That's why the Democrats have been telling everyone that being born white is evil......so that blacks would start attacking us.
They showed videos of blacks getting into fights so that more of them would get it into their heads that acting like assholes is the thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back