List of censorship

We need a list of all the media sources that are engaged in this forced suppression of speech. I'll start with the low hanging fruit. Please add more.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
You don't have the right to tweet on Twitter.
Twitter is already on the list of media that relies upon censorship to support their agenda, but thanks. Do you have other sources to list like the opening post asks for?

We need a list of all the media sources that are engaged in this forced suppression of speech. I'll start with the low hanging fruit. Please add more.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
You don't have the right to tweet on Twitter.
Twitter is already on the list of media that relies upon censorship to support their agenda, but thanks. Do you have other sources to list like the opening post asks for?
I suspect we will see not only more censorship from the left, but Biden and the Ds will seek to pass a Patriot Act II that will further eliminate our rights in the Land of the Free.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Amazon:

parler.jpeg

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
none of those entities can violate your first amendment rights.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
Do you have any companies to add to the list of companies who are engaged in forced suppression of speech? We have a whole lot of them listed, but I'm sure there are plenty more.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
Do you have any companies to add to the list of companies who are engaged in forced suppression of speech? We have a whole lot of them listed, but I'm sure there are plenty more.
no because none of these companies are violating anyone's rights

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
Your posts suggests that you failed to read and understand the opening post. This thread is requesting the names of establishments who forcibly suppress speech. If you think there needs to be a thread defending censorship and forced suppression of speech, you should start a thread about that.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
Your posts suggests that you failed to read and understand the opening post. This thread is requesting the names of establishments who forcibly suppress speech. If you think there needs to be a thread defending censorship and forced suppression of speech, you should start a thread about that.

Forcibly?

What are they doing gagging people?

Are you "forcibly" suppressing speech if you tell a person they can't say something in your home or business?

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Forcibly?

Are you "forcibly" suppressing speech if you tell a person they can't say something in your home or business?
Your posts suggests that you failed to read and understand the opening post. This thread is requesting the names of establishments who forcibly suppress speech. If you think there needs to be a thread defending censorship and forced suppression of speech, you should start a thread about that

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Forcibly?

Your posts suggests that you failed to read and understand the opening post. This thread is requesting the names of establishments who forcibly suppress speech. If you think there needs to be a thread defending censorship and forced suppression of speech, you should start a thread about that
No one is "forcibly" suppressing speech.

Maybe you should look up the word.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Forcibly?

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Forcibly?

your post suggests you don't know the definition of the word forcibly

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Forcibly?

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Forcibly?

your post suggests you don't know the definition of the word forcibly maybe you should look it up

Forum List

Back