List of censorship

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
We need a list of all the media sources that are engaged in this forced suppression of speech. I'll start with the low hanging fruit. Please add more.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

We need a list of all the media sources that are engaged in this forced suppression of speech. I'll start with the low hanging fruit. Please add more.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

There is no censorship. Private entities are not bound by free speech rights. Only the government. Keep showing your stupidity.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

There is no censorship. Private entities are not bound by free speech rights. Only the government. Keep showing your stupidity.
Only pussys censor

I am an ex democrat, I could write a book about how I felt betrayed by these Robespierres. Usurpers. I left the democrats because of the back-stabbing and the manipulative nature infused with crazy self hating lunatics and cynical grifters willing to sink to any level to leverage any neurosis or racial animus to get votes and popularity linked to that endorphin rush or huge profit exploiting stupidity. That's our wonderful American Democratic party. That and the fact Democrats talk about diversity and inclusiveness, but that is the absolute last thing our pseudo democrats want. Brilliant. They win, WE LOSE.
1610160277554.png

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

You have it backwards you genocidal satantic loser. They have crossed the realm of publisher and platform.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

You dont 230.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

That is some lefty hall of fame stuff right there. You just presented the notion that censorship isn't censorship unless it is done by the government. I can't believe I just read what you posted. Are you old enough to be posting on a political board?

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

I suspect you are not an American citizen, since you are so disconnected with what censorship is, and since you have the notion that censorship is not censorship unless it is done by the government. Are you posting from China?

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
Read the "Terms of service" for all of these sites. Very much like those for these message boards.

I've compiled an ever-growing list of all the organizations/businesses that conservatives are mad at.

Here you go.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

That is some lefty hall of fame stuff right there. You just presented the notion that censorship isn't censorship unless it is done by the government. I can't believe I just read what you posted. Are you old enough to be posting on a political board?

Yes, the poster is kind of dumb. Look up CENSOR.

Definition of censor (Entry 2 of 2)
transitive verb
: to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable.

NO MENTION OF THE FIRST AMMENDMENT.

Censorship is not only done by the government, you lefty fools.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
Read the "Terms of service" for all of these sites. Very much like those for these message boards.

Indeed. I am on many boards, but I limit my time on boards that get carried away with the partisan censorship. I've moved on from this board a few times because of it, but there are worse boards as far as censorship goes.

I've compiled an ever-growing list of all the organizations/businesses that conservatives are mad at.

Here you go.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Nice. I should have posted that nike one in the opening post, since it is low hanging fruit...

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple

Yes, the poster is kind of dumb. Look up CENSOR.

Definition of censor (Entry 2 of 2)
transitive verb
: to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable.

NO MENTION OF THE FIRST AMMENDMENT.

Censorship is not only done by the government, you lefty fools.
Sometimes they play dumb, but that one smells like something that is native to our country.

Twitter
Google
Youtube
Facebook
Apple
You don't have the right to tweet on Twitter.

Forum List

Back