List all the reasons why we need a Federal Government

Even if we didn't, how would we make decisions? Or a far harder question. Once we do, how would we implement and maintain them?

Note: I'm on your side again ...
I agree. We would be making decisions for the good of the individual state, and not for the good of the nation.

If Japan launches a nuclear weapon and destroys Los Angeles, then Florida isn’t going to scramble their military to counter-attack.

Additionally, I would argue that it’s very likely that most of the tension would be among states themselves.

Someone who's not proving their statement.

My man, you're out of your league. Seriously. You just don't know it yet.

I'll let you slide a few times, just because you're unimportant. But no more than that. Eventually your ego is gonna come crashing down tinkering around with me. And it's gonna be your own doing.

I actually had your goofy ass on my iggy from the first week you showed up. Of course, since you've become an unfortunate consequence of ranked choice voting in the mod room, I have to see your silly shit now. lolol.

Last edited:
I dunno. This seems like the baby and bath water expression.

I agree that there are major issues with the federal government. But getting rid of it entirely is just stupid. Unless we want to be like Somalia.

Weird how federal supremacists have no faith in us in this thread. Any time we would show doubt, they tell us to leave the country :lol:
Federal supremacists are so disingenuous. Thats why you should NEVER listen to a word they say.

Weird how federal supremacists have no faith in us in this thread. Any time we would show doubt, they tell us to leave the country :lol:
Federal supremacists are so disingenuous. Thats why you should NEVER listen to a word they say.
AdvocateFreedom.jpg

How should they have done that?

Instead they gave Ukraine the tools to kick Russias ass

Mostly at our own expense. The US congressional assistance bills total up to $54 billion dollars, $12.7 billion of which has already been sent to Ukraine. NATO has only spent $1.2 billion on Ukraine, which is a crock of shit.

Forum List

Back