Three armed men broke into a gun enthusiast's home. The sheriff says he shot them one-by-one...Today's feel-good story?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Reminds me of a story reported in my hometown several years ago. Two criminals break into the home of a navy seal. Lucky for them he wasn’t home, or its almost certain both crooks would have died that day.

Some months later cops apprehend these two crooks and find they possess a Navy Seal Trident pin. There was only one navy seal in our town. The crooks got convicted for breaking into the seal’s home and he got his pin back.

Yep

PQ6-XRXOBIFFZJME4-RRFJRAN54-A.jpg

Reminds me of when a dozen home invaders came to Keanu Reeves home a few years ago, and he took care of them.

What a neighborhood!

"The third intruder managed to get up and run away. But a neighbor stopped him in his tracks and held him at gunpoint outside until Pasco County deputies arrived."

Why didnt those crooks just apply for Ripley's believe it or not....

Three armed men?

ExtraArms.jpg

Oh you mean 3 men armed with weapons......

What a neighborhood!

"The third intruder managed to get up and run away. But a neighbor stopped him in his tracks and held him at gunpoint outside until Pasco County deputies arrived."

Ha! Ha! Seems to me these perps knew the guy had a stash of guns. They thought they could just go in and rob him. But he apparently was smarter. They had to go down a long narrow hallway and he was at the other end locked and loaded. At that point it was like shooting zombies in a video game!!

Forum List

Back