Line Forming: 'FBI Agts Want To Be Subpoenaed - So They Can Reveal Comey/McCabe Failures

Unlikely anything will come of this...

The GOP Controlled congress is going to do what exactly...expose the problems in the FBI of a Republican President?
On the outside chance you can’t be this stupid I’m gonna chalk this up as more partisan hack idiocy.

Well, we will see where we are on this investigation where FBI agents are “lining up” to tell their story in a few months; agree?

The GOP Controlled congress is going to do what exactly...expose the problems in the FBI of a Republican President?
Try again, snowflake. Evidence chows the OBAMA administration Cabinet, agencies, and the Directors of those agencies engaged in criminal acts to include Conspiracy and Treason.

It was my opinion, that proved to be correct, that President Trump needed to FIRE EVERY OBAMA APPOINTEE / DIRECTOR when he took over - the 'new broom' adage. If he had done so he would have gotten rid of the now-exposed Secret Society Obama loyalist traitors on Day 1 and would have spared the American citizens of 2 yeas of butt-hurt tantrum-throwing.

I think your tinfoil hat is too tight.

The reason Trump is being investigated is because he’s dirty.
They are all dirty. They aren't investigating Trump because he's dirty, They are investigating Russian Collusion, which is a complete joke, you know it and I know it.

close. the problems were under obama and CAME OUT under a republican president.

And what problems were those?
I think if Hillary hadn't been Clinton and/or the presumptive nominee, she'd have been indicted for transmitting secret info in private and publically disseminated emails, esp considering they were to raise money for a private "charity."

I'm not sure the IG will be asked to investigate this, though, and I'm really not sure he should. Hillary is political toast. She is not really the issue: the FBI is the issue.

I don't think there will be any showing that the FBI used CI informant(s) for a political purpose in investigating Trump and the Russians. They had to investigate it. And to go soft on it, would be as bad as going soft on Hillary. But if Putin didn't have his arm up Trump's Yuuuge ass, Trump could have put this whole thing behind him just by having his family tell the truth.

Try again, snowflake. Evidence chows the OBAMA administration Cabinet, agencies, and the Directors of those agencies engaged in criminal acts to include Conspiracy and Treason.

It was my opinion, that proved to be correct, that President Trump needed to FIRE EVERY OBAMA APPOINTEE / DIRECTOR when he took over - the 'new broom' adage. If he had done so he would have gotten rid of the now-exposed Secret Society Obama loyalist traitors on Day 1 and would have spared the American citizens of 2 yeas of butt-hurt tantrum-throwing.

They are all dirty. They aren't investigating Trump because he's dirty, They are investigating Russian Collusion, which is a complete joke, you know it and I know it.
Then why was trump's family meeting with Russian spies to get dirt on Hillary?

Time will tell. Did you see where Cohen’s business partner has agreed to cooperate as part of a plea deal.

The noose continues to tighten.

In fairness, they didn’t know they were spies.

Roger Stone (top Trump advisor) knew the hackers were breaking the law….

Why wait for a subpoena?

They can speak any time they want
So they can do it publicly and on the record, but you already knew that.
Doesn’t stop any agent from speaking up

Where are they?
Are you serious? They have jobs, the people they want to speak on have power an influence over their job, so the only way to be safe is to make it very public like at a hearing, otherwise they are open to retaliation.

Their president won’t protect them?
Sure, but the media can harm them and is not under Trump, the people at their work that like Comey and the gang can do things that cant be seen as direct retaliation.....I mean you guys bitch about this at companies all the time, now you don't know what it is????
The media can report whether they are subpoenaed or not

I think if Hillary hadn't been Clinton and/or the presumptive nominee, she'd have been indicted for transmitting secret info in private and publically disseminated emails, esp considering they were to raise money for a private "charity."

I'm not sure the IG will be asked to investigate this, though, and I'm really not sure he should. Hillary is political toast. She is not really the issue: the FBI is the issue.

I don't think there will be any showing that the FBI used CI informant(s) for a political purpose in investigating Trump and the Russians. They had to investigate it. And to go soft on it, would be as bad as going soft on Hillary. But if Putin didn't have his arm up Trump's Yuuuge ass, Trump could have put this whole thing behind him just by having his family tell the truth.
I doubt anyone would have cared

If the Russians came calling on Trump, and he said GTFO like every other campaign has done, there would not be any investigation of Trump.

The bigger question is why you felt the need to tell that lie?

The only ones who met with spies is Hillary Clinton and her team, who paid foreign spies and Russians for a propaganda-filled 'dossier' illegally used in a US election and illegally used by the FBI t acquire warrants to spy on the GOP candidate and his team.

If you are referring to Putin's top Lawyer, you have your facts wrong.
- The only reason she was in the States, where she met with NUMEROUS politicians and reps - to include members of Hillary's team because she was not in town that day, was because Barry over-rode his own Department of Immigration to give her a special visa to get into the US.

As reported, when Jr found out the meeting had nothing to do with Russian adoptions he texted his secretary telling her to call him in several minutes so he could take the call and have an excuse to leave. (Reports say phone records confirm this happened.)

But, the Russian 'spies' aside, better questions is why snowflakes continue to insist Trump was 'colluding' with the Russians when he didn't get millions from the KGB Bank, when he didn't get $500k for speaking from the KGB Bank, when he didn't get thousands of un-reported shares of Russian stocks, when 1/3rd of his company's board members did not consist of prominent Russian businessmen who had direct links to the Kremlin and Putin....

Snowflakes are actually accusing of Trump and his family of 'foul play' by reaching out to the Russians fro dirt on Hillary - which they can't prove - when it has been proven Hillary successfully reached out to and paid foreign spies and Russians for a Russian propaganda-filled document she illegally used in a US election, a proven fact snowflakes seem to have no problem with simply because it was FELON Hillary doing it.

If the Russians came calling on Trump, and he said GTFO like every other campaign has done, there would not be any investigation of Trump.
*IF*

why was bll n loretta meeting in hiding not get you curious?

Was it in hiding? It was on the tarmac of a very busy commercial airport.

Pretty shitty hiding place

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I've already said that the decision to not indict Hill was political imo.

Essentially we had two corrupt candidates, but the FBI only outed Hillary.

Was it in hiding? It was on the tarmac of a very busy commercial airport. Pretty shitty hiding place

AS USUAL - YOU ARE A LIAR!

As per all the reports on this Liberal Obstructionist Collaboration.....

Bill Clinton happened to be flying across country to an event when he heard (from who?) that none other than Obama US AG Loretta Lynch, who was in charge / overseeing the criminal investigation of his wife, was several states over at a separate event.

He suddenly had the urge to 'pop' over and talk to her about GRANDKIDS - no big deal.

To make this happen:
- Contact had to be made with the team on the ground where Trump was headed to notify them of the change n plans.

- Flight plans had to be changed with the FAA.

- The airport had to be notified of Clinton's plans / arrival.

- Lynch had to be notified, and she had to agree to meet with him.

- The Clinton Secret Service Detail had to coordinate with Lynch's Secret Service detail on how to make this happen.

- Clinton's plane, once it landed, taxied to a 'secure ramp space' at the airport where Lynch's plane was located.

- According to reports, everyone on Lynch's plane exited except for her and bill came aboard - Secret Service Remained outside. (Oh goody, a CLASSIFIED discussion about 'grandchildren'...)

If you SERIOUSLY believe all this was coordinated and made to happen just so Bill Clinton could talk to Loretta Lynch about grandchildren on a whim, then you are an IDIOT.

Almost EVERY lawyer / Attorney General asked about the meeting declared it to be HIGHLY UNETHICAL AT THE LEAST.

It's all becoming clear now. They allowed Clinton to skate while using massive resources to try and destroy the Opposition. Clinton and Hussein are guilty of Treason in my opinion. What they did to Trump is Watergate Ten-Fold.

Forum List

Back