Lindsey Graham Says GOP Is Trump's Party and 'He's Allowed Me to Be in His World'

It's official.

The Republican Party is now the trump party and the republicans are very happy about it.

I don't know if they realize what they are doing but it's their party and if they want to destroy it, they have that right.

Unfortunately they will be destroying democracy too.

I don't understand how Lindsey can say anything at all with his lips so solidly attached to tRump's ass.

Sounds like someone wants to be the VP on that train wreck. Then again LG may have his own dream of that oval office in the sky. Then Trump can be the VP. Now that is history in the making.

It's official.

The Republican Party is now the trump party and the republicans are very happy about it.

I don't know if they realize what they are doing but it's their party and if they want to destroy it, they have that right.

"He's allowed me to be in his world" ???

Good Lord Lindsey, your old pal McCain is spinning in his grave. :rolleyes-41:

lindsey-graham-because-trumps-balls-wont-lick-themselves-makeameme-org-61088348.png

It's official.

"He's allowed me to be in his world" ???

Good Lord Lindsey, your old pal McCain is spinning in his grave. :rolleyes-41:

lindsey-graham-because-trumps-balls-wont-lick-themselves-makeameme-org-61088348.png

The funny thing is how much he flip flopped with trump.

At first he had nothing nice to say about trump.

Then was one of his leading advocates.

Then when January 6th happened he said he was out of here in regard to trump and given up on him.

Now, he's back to being one of his leading advocates.

My, my how republicans flip flop.

Forum List

Back