Lindsey Graham calls on US to 'terrorize' drug cartels after killings

These killings will destroy Mexican tourism.
Nobody will take the risk of traveling into Mexico

The Mexican government will have to crack down HARD on the cartels or else lose their tourism market

I won’t be surprised if the cartel turns in those who did it just to keep the peace
the cartels control the Mexican gov ..

Why aren't we putting an all out effort into murderizing these bastards?
I think it has to do with some bullshit about respecting our neighbors borders or something. Apparently that expected courtesy only works in one direction. :dunno:

once again the left places no blame on the cartels or China that supplies said cartels with the chemicals to manufacture fentanyl .

Report: Fentanyl deaths of children under 14 surging

View attachment 763763
NewsNation
https://www.newsnationnow.com › health › report-fen...
What would you like to do to China? Invade their country? Drop some nukes? Pretty sure that'll be a short war. Wave your finger at them enthusiastically and admonish them? :)
How about Mexico? Little closer to home. Wanna invade them? Conduct a stealth war?..sure invade a sovereign country. Sure that will go over well

I don't know. Maybe you've watched "Clear and Present Danger" too many times. We've waged a "war on drugs" for over 50 years. It's been a resounding failure.
Don't you think it's time for a fresh approach?

Or do you just want to continue to use it as a political football?
How's that workin out for us now?

What would you like to do to China? Invade their country? Drop some nukes? Pretty sure that'll be a short war. Wave your finger at them enthusiastically and admonish them? :)
How about Mexico? Little closer to home. Wanna invade them? Conduct a stealth war?..sure invade a sovereign country. Sure that will go over well

I don't know. Maybe you've watched "Clear and Present Danger" too many times. We've waged a "war on drugs" for over 50 years. It's been a resounding failure.
Don't you think it's time for a fresh approach?

Or do you just want to continue to use it as a political football?
How's that workin out for us now?
Take the profit out of it. Legalize all drugs. I am sure addicts would much rather pick up their dope at Walgreens than some seedy drug dealer.

Take the profit out of it. Legalize all drugs. I am sure addicts would much rather pick up their dope at Walgreens than some seedy drug dealer.
And tax it. Regulate it. Then, if you want to go after the growers who want to skirt the laws and grow their own, more potent brand they want to sell on the black market..feel free to go after them...hard. :)

These killings will destroy Mexican tourism.
Nobody will take the risk of traveling into Mexico

The Mexican government will have to crack down HARD on the cartels or else lose their tourism market

I won’t be surprised if the cartel turns in those who did it just to keep the peace

It's not enough to just hand over the killers, this is a deep rooted problem that this country needs to respond to.

Yes, I'm all for this!!

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called on the Biden administration and Congress to “unleash" the U.S. military against Mexican cartels following the kidnappings and killings of U.S. citizens in Matamoros, Tamaulipas.

The Xiden regime would give those mexican killers the red carpet treatment at the border, free airfare debit cards etc.

War monger Graham might want wait 3-5 days to see if these clowns who went to Mexico were doing a drug deal and they used the tummy tuck surgery as a front.

Here in Oregon, they've essentially done exactly what you want, and it's NOT working!

Two Years Later, Oregon's Drug Decriminalization is Not Going Well | Opinion​

OPINION

Two Years Later, Oregon's Drug Decriminalization is Not Going Well | Opinion​

"Treatment over prison for people with a substance use disorder" is a common refrain—and one that most people agree with. It was the central campaign theme in Oregon when the state decriminalized all drugs by passing Measure 110 with the support of nearly 60 percent of voters in 2020.
How has it been going after almost two years? Funded by groups that downplay the harms of substance use and aim to legalize all drugs, Measure 110 has been working exactly as intended. That is, hardly at all.

I heard about this minutes after Graham said it. Absolutely nothing will come of it, of course. In 1916 we sent in General Black Jack Pershing and regular troops; now? Crickets.

But note that Graham is using Trump's tactic of taking a radical but very popular position and expressing it. I think Graham is now running for vice president.
"In January 1916, to protest President Woodrow Wilson’s support for Carranza, Villa executed 16 U.S. citizens at Santa Isabel in northern Mexico. Then, on March 9, he ordered a raid on the border town of Columbus, New Mexico, in which 17 Americans were killed and the center of town was burned. Cavalry from the nearby Camp Furlong U.S. Army outpost pursued the Mexicans, killing several dozen rebels on U.S. soil and in Mexico before turning back. On March 15, under orders from President Wilson, U.S. Brigadier General John J. Pershing launched a punitive expedition into Mexico to capture or kill Villa and disperse his rebels. The expedition eventually involved some 10,000 U.S. troops and personnel. "

How did that work out?

"For 11 months, Pershing failed to capture the elusive revolutionary, who was aided by his intimate knowledge of the terrain of northern Mexico and his popular support from the people there. Meanwhile, resentment over the U.S. intrusion into Mexican territory led to a diplomatic crisis with the government in Mexico City. On June 21, the crisis escalated into violence when Mexican government troops attacked a detachment of the 10th Cavalry at Carrizal. If not for the critical situation in Europe, war might have been declared. In January 1917, having failed in their mission to capture Villa, and under continued pressure from the Mexican government, the Americans were ordered home."

How about a covert strike instead.

Mexico knew US strikes were in the works so he got the Cartels to “ Surrender “ the 5 Shooters in this specific incident

It's not enough to just hand over the killers, this is a deep rooted problem that this country needs to respond to.

It is much more destructive

But Mexico will declare victory if they report the killers captured

Forum List

Back