Linda Tripp Has Died

I'm willing to bet that the Democrats coronavirus wont surpass pancreatic cancer deaths

Pancreatic Cancer: Statistics. ... This year, an estimated 57,600 adults (30,400 men and 27,200 women) in the United States will be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The disease causes approximately 3% of all cancers. It is estimated that 47,050 deaths (24,640 men and 22,410 women) from this disease will occur this year.

I feel sorry for Monica. She's a nice kid.

Not with Clinton's cigar up her wahazoo she wasn't. She was a home wrecking whore. I detest the whole lot of those assholes.

a Secret Service agent once told First Lady Hillary: 'Good Morning'

"GO FUCK YOURSELF", she bellowed in response.

the situation was reported to Leon Panetta, Chief of Staff, who reported it to President Bill Clinton

One of my employees had a conversation with a former Secret Service man who was responsible for guarding President Clinton.

He said that Slick Willie had six - count 'em, six - different women squirreled away he was banging in DC when he was President.
Wow.

I think that even beats Kennedy!

Linda Tripp, the whistleblower in the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal has died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 70

Ok, she died, but did the conspiracy to frame President Clinton die with her?

Linda Tripp, the whistleblower in the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal has died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 70

Was Monica in on it?

Was Monica in on it?
Very obvious, republicans can never do anything with intelligence...

Was Monica in on it?
Very obvious, republicans can never do anything with intelligence...
Oh you’re one of those, who thinks the two parties are different. LOL.

the NYT are still lyin' about Tripp in her obituary

This is a preposterous description of what happened:

EVWQDOXWAAAiqOW

here's the truth...

EVWROLlXkAwKN5Q

Last edited:

Forum List

Back