Linda Tripp Has Died

Sorry to hear that.pancreatic cancer is a terrible disease.
it's what got my mom.

It's one of the more deadlier ones because typically you don't know you have it until it's too late to do anything about it. I had an older second cousin die of it in his 50s and I believe that's also what Patrick Swayze died from.

And it was not COVID19 related.
celebrating and making light of someones death ... not that far of a reach from the womb to adulthood .
That post was not celebratory in any way, shape, or form. It was actually directed at the living posters claiming all deaths are being falsely reported as Corona related.

Please forgive the mixed signals.

celebrating and making light of someones death ... not that far of a reach from the womb to adulthood .
That post was not celebratory in any way, shape, or form. It was actually directed at the living posters claiming all deaths are being falsely reported as Corona related.

ok my bad ...i will delete the post.

ok my bad ...i will delete the post.
No worries! These are trying times. Even in cyberspace.

when i was training to become a Marine, they always said: "we don't rise to our expectations, we fall to our level of training"...the same can be said of character...Crooked Hillary has a crisis of character!

"i saw how Hillary berated Vince Foster until he could stand no more, how minor incidents involving blue gloves and botched invitations sent her into a tizzy. it was like watching Humphrey Bogart in The Caine Mutiny obsessing about a quart of missing strawberries, and losing sight of the world war raging about him. i saw Hillary scheming with Dick Morris to undermine Leon Panetta" - Secret Service agent Gary Byrne

Crooked Hillary once gave Horny Bill a black eye in their WH days. it was a shiner, a real, live, put a steak on it black eye

Linda Tripp caught Monica Lewinsky in her affair with Bill Clinton.

Now the Democrats have carried out a hit. How much money did the killer get from the Clinton Foundation for the job?

Who's the doctor and the coroner? And who else is involved in the cover-up?

Oh. Right. I suppose it's a cremation and a "celebration of life" without an autopsy. Business is booming for those crooked-ass Democrat funeral directors.

Forum List

Back