Linda Tripp Has Died

amateurs train till they get it right, professionals train until they get it wrong

Linda Tripp was the consumate professional, while DTMB will always be an amateur

Who is Linda Tripp?

She's the one that taped Monica Lewinsky's phone call that started the whole Clinton mess
Oh geez, how does that make her a "Sex Symbol"?

Betty Paige was a sex symbol. I think her and Bunny and Harry did some kinky things, but they were all adults, and much sexier than Monica Lewinsky.

I don't know, but maybe she liked listening to Monica's heavy breathing :dunno: :eek-52:

everything EVERYTHING they say about the Clintons is true. they are ruthless. and people dont even know half of it. of course Bill won 2 terms and Hillary won the presidency (twice almost), i'm telling you they can spin shit into gold!

i like Bill Clinton, he is, what's the word...a schmoozer!

i hate Hillary Clinton, she is, what's the word...supercilious!

"when Hillary was angry, you didnt always know it right away, a calculated chill would descend over time. Bill's anger was a more impersonal physical force, like a tornado. the tantrum would form in an instant and exhaust itself in violent rush. whoever happened to be in the way would have to deal with it, more often than not, that person was me" - George Stephanopoulous, from his memoir "All Too Human", page 96

She was a rat who betrayed someone who trusted her.

Amen! That witch even looked like rat.

1586392947328.png

"Hillary would explode in my face, then confide in some visiting VIP: "this is one of my favorite officers." she'd put her hand on my shoulder for good measure. we were like furniture to the Clintons" - Secret Service agent Gary Byrne

"i keep having to tell them, we're not your private investigative service over here. we're the doggone FBI!" - FBI agent speaks about the Clintons

a Secret Service agent once told First Lady Hillary: 'Good Morning'

"GO FUCK YOURSELF", she bellowed in response.

the situation was reported to Leon Panetta, Chief of Staff, who reported it to President Bill Clinton

the situation was reported to Leon Panetta, Chief of Staff, who reported it to President Bill Clinton

One of my employees had a conversation with a former Secret Service man who was responsible for guarding President Clinton.

He said that Slick Willie had six - count 'em, six - different women squirreled away he was banging in DC when he was President.

One of my employees had a conversation with a former Secret Service man who was responsible for guarding President Clinton.

He said that Slick Willie had six - count 'em, six - different women squirreled away he was banging in DC when he was President.
NOTHING'S SHOCKING!

Bill Clinton to Colonel Eugene Holmes, director University of Arkansas ROTC 1969. Horny Bill Clinton explicitly thanks him for saving him from the draft. DRAFT DODGER

some Clinton-era SS agents literally went mad. they turned to alcohol, drugs, performance enhancers, affairs (Even some at the workplace in the WH) and even prostitutes and "other dangerous habits". a "fuck it" mentality trickled down

Linda Tripp, the whistleblower in the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal has died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 70

Hillary went to visit Tripp in the hospital......and stood on her oxygen hose

Forum List

Back