Lincoln Project Hosts With Michael Cohen

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
This is great stuff.
New Yorkers despise the Trumps.
Cohen admits he was a Trump "cultist" and said he would still be one if Donald didn't hang him out to dry.

"At one point, Wilson asked if Trump knows that he's despised in New York, which Cohen said he likely does. It's one of the reasons that he thinks Trump moved to Florida along with Don. Jr. and Ivanka."

"The only one that I think is still left here is Eric, you know, nobody even knows where Melania and Barron are. I mean, for all you know, they're on Jeff Bezos' space shuttle now," he joked. "So, nobody even knows. And truth be told, nobody even cares. But he knows that he's despised and that's one of the reasons he walks around Mar-a-Lago, right? Which is sort of an insane asylum for incredibly wealthy sycophants who want to sit there and pet the fat ass of Donald Trump."

Lincoln Project Republicans are as corrupt as the worst Democrat politicians in this country. They hate Trump because he will take their heroin away, their heroin being their ability to rob our government.

The MLK project is coming at some point....Character becomes part of the agenda.

This is great stuff.
New Yorkers despise the Trumps.
Cohen admits he was a Trump "cultist" and said he would still be one if Donald didn't hang him out to dry.

"At one point, Wilson asked if Trump knows that he's despised in New York, which Cohen said he likely does. It's one of the reasons that he thinks Trump moved to Florida along with Don. Jr. and Ivanka."

"The only one that I think is still left here is Eric, you know, nobody even knows where Melania and Barron are. I mean, for all you know, they're on Jeff Bezos' space shuttle now," he joked. "So, nobody even knows. And truth be told, nobody even cares. But he knows that he's despised and that's one of the reasons he walks around Mar-a-Lago, right? Which is sort of an insane asylum for incredibly wealthy sycophants who want to sit there and pet the fat ass of Donald Trump."

LOL the Pedo Project? Haven’t you lefties been embarrassed enough yet for backing that collection of faggots and pedophiles?

Forum List

Back