Limbaugh Jokes That Hungry Children Should Dumpster Dive

Limbaugh responded to a news story about the more than 16 million children that go hungry over the summer because of the absence of the school lunch program with a callous screed ending with the suggestion that poor children should turn to the neighborhood dumpster for food........

Verbatim....

"There’s another place if none of these options work to find food; there’s always the neighborhood dumpster. Now, you might find competition with homeless people there, but there are videos that have been produced to show you how to healthfully dine and how to dumpster dive and survive until school kicks back up in August. Can you imagine the benefit we would provide people?”

Read more: Rush Limbaugh Jokes That Hungry Children Should Dumpster Dive | Care2 Causes

I would certainly be an incentive to forego having children you cannot afford.

When in your life do you expect to be poor, loose your health or your lively hood? If life came with a crystal ball then life would be easier to prognosticate.

There are no hungry children in the US IF their parents are not spending all the money on dope or nails.

Bullshit, of course.

-- but, what if it that were really true instead of just another goddamn fucking convenient lie for dishonest and hypocritical rw's to hide behind?

Why should a child starve because they have the bad fortune to have crappy parents?

If they were fetuses, you lying hypocrites would give a flying fuck.

But, they're only innocent children so let the little blighters dumpster dive, right?

=======

Yes, I really despise the utterly callous ignorance of the right.

I'm no longer amazed at how the left does not understand satire, unless it's SNL or The Daily Show.

Gee, or maybe they do know and rely on the stupidity of the masses like those chiming in here. Fucking retards.

If only we turned our lives over to the government, we could eliminate hunger, poverty and death

There won't be any help from that bastard(Rush). Rush is another CINO.

Record homelessness in NYC even after, or rather because of, 5 years of Obamanomics

We will have homelessness and poverty as long as we allow these insane Progressive "ideas" to be implemented in our economy

I'm no longer amazed at how the left does not understand satire, unless it's SNL or The Daily Show.

Gee, or maybe they do know and rely on the stupidity of the masses like those chiming in here. Fucking retards.
I'm not amazed the Right can't understand their MessiahRushie spews ridicule, just like you, not satire.

I'm not amazed the Right can't understand their MessiahRushie spews ridicule, just like you, not satire.

Ya, but it's not hate when John Stewart or the SNL crowd lampoon the right.

Get on the short bus, gimpy. Don't forget your diaper.

Limbaugh responded to a news story about the more than 16 million children that go hungry over the summer because of the absence of the school lunch program with a callous screed ending with the suggestion that poor children should turn to the neighborhood dumpster for food........

Verbatim....

"There’s another place if none of these options work to find food; there’s always the neighborhood dumpster. Now, you might find competition with homeless people there, but there are videos that have been produced to show you how to healthfully dine and how to dumpster dive and survive until school kicks back up in August. Can you imagine the benefit we would provide people?”

Read more: Rush Limbaugh Jokes That Hungry Children Should Dumpster Dive | Care2 Causes

Rush, America's authority on children as well as women, was preaching dumpster diving for hungry kids years ago. It will make them more resourceful the repubs will say.

What Stewart does is quite different from your MessiahRushie calling women Feminazies or N.A.G.s, for example!

What Stewart does is quite different from your MessiahRushie calling women Feminazies or N.A.G.s, for example!

No different. They both use absurdity to point out the absurd.

And you are just a simple-minded sheep. Baaaaaa...

Indeed Limbaugh and Stewart are much different one from the other.

Limbaugh tells it like it is, the way he sees it.

Stewart tells it the way he was told to tell it, the way his handlers see it.

Of course a liberal would find that difference a tad too subtle to comprehend so forgive my failing to yield to the temptation to spell it out in excruciating detail.

No different. They both use absurdity to point out the absurd.

And you are just a simple-minded sheep. Baaaaaa...
Only one does, your MessiahRushie uses insults to drag people down to his level.

Only one does, your MessiahRushie uses insults to drag people down to his level.

Which you know as a certainty because you spend such a large part of your day salivating on his every word. A tough job but I guess somebody on the left has to do it unless they're ALL glued to the radio for so much of the day. Now that might explain why liberals accomplish so little.....but not excuse it.

Fat kids are not hungry. The poor are simply too fat for a coherent a argument. I've never seen an American who was starving.

I have to wonder how much of an effort it takes to be such an callous and ignorant person...

Child Hunger in America: Childhood Hunger Facts | Feeding America

Good nutrition, particularly in the first three years of life, is important for establishing a good foundation that has implications for a child’s future physical and mental health, academic achievement, and economic productivity. Unfortunately, food insecurity is an obstacle that threatens that critical foundation. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), 15.9 million children under 18 in the United States live in households where they are unable to consistently access enough nutritious food necessary for a healthy life. Although food insecurity is harmful to any individual, it can be particularly devastating among children due to their increased vulnerability and the potential for long-term consequences.

•Nearly 14 million children are estimated to be served by Feeding America, over 3 million of which are ages 5 and under.[vi]
•Proper nutrition is vital to the growth and development of children. 62 percent of client households with children under the age of 18 reported participating in the National School Lunch Program, but only 14 percent reported having a child participate in a summer feeding program that provides free food when school is out.[vii]
•54 percent of client households with children under the age of 3 participated in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).[viii]
•32 percent of pantries, 42 percent of kitchens, and 18 percent of shelters in the Feeding America network reported "many more children in the summer" being served by their programs.[
I don't get it. Everything you've posted proves that no one is going hungry in America. What, then, is the problem?

Map the Meal Gap | Food Insecurity in your County

What is it you want to see? Children starving?

hungrykid.jpg

You want to learn about hunger and poverty in America, learn how to use Google.

areas of hunger in america

Hunger at Home: Crisis in America - ABC News

Forum List

Back