Barbara Walter fawn over Hillary

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
I watched the special this old hag had on because my wife likes the prune and her pick for the years most influential person was Hillary Clinton. She never asked a good question and instead BEGGED her to run for office. As I watched the whole special including the awesome part about Phil Robertson standing her up to hunt I was stuck with how biased this old bat is. There always was a bent to the left sure but now it is like she is now the DNCs personal pr rep. Her fawning over Hillary was disgusting. Hell Hillarys statements to a congressional hearing alone should keep her from running but Barbara was there tonight trying to remake this woman's image. Hillary wouldn't even protect one of her own ambassadors and her answer when asked why? "What does it matter!"

tapatalk post

It's like upside down world today. First A&E and Duck Dynasty, now this. What did HC do in 2013 that was so all-fire amazing.

She didn't die or kill her husband, that's good enough for Walters. Although on second thought she still might have made it had she killed Bill.

I have liked Hillary for years. Until the Benghazi situation. Now? Not so much. I would never vote for her. Unless she was running against Palin. I would rather a cold woman than a stupid one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQvRFrpKi-0]Barbara Walters on Gilda Radner39s Baba Wawa Impre.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Whadaya expect from Babs?

After all, didn't she just lament how they all (media) thought Barry was going to be the Messiah? That the sage purveyors of the news looked at an empty suit with zero management, leadership, etc. experience and deemed him a savior says all one needs to know about their ilk.

There's a reason Chris Matthews gets a boner every time he sees the guy.

I have liked Hillary for years. Until the Benghazi situation. Now? Not so much. I would never vote for her. Unless she was running against Palin. I would rather a cold woman than a stupid one.

Most if not all the stupid things you think Sarah said she didn't. People keep mixing up the truth from a Tammy Fey skit

tapatalk post

I watched the special this old hag had on because my wife likes the prune and her pick for the years most influential person was Hillary Clinton. She never asked a good question and instead BEGGED her to run for office. As I watched the whole special including the awesome part about Phil Robertson standing her up to hunt I was stuck with how biased this old bat is. There always was a bent to the left sure but now it is like she is now the DNCs personal pr rep. Her fawning over Hillary was disgusting. Hell Hillarys statements to a congressional hearing alone should keep her from running but Barbara was there tonight trying to remake this woman's image. Hillary wouldn't even protect one of her own ambassadors and her answer when asked why? "What does it matter!"

tapatalk post

Softball interview as usual with someone she wants to impress...:eusa_whistle:

This was nothing more than the leftist press/media machine gearing up for a Hillary, 2016 presidential run. The lame stream media is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the democrat party.

See it for what it is.

Last edited:
No different than any of her interviews with Democrats.
"Mr. President...why are you so great?"
"Do you think CEO's make too much money?"
"Do you want to help poor people?"

Forum List

Back