Limbaugh - Christie is Stupid

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
February 22, 2011
CHRISTIE: And because of the hard choices we’ve made together, because of the shared sacrifice by all of New Jersey, our economy is turning.

"Shared Sacrifice" is Stupid
February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not a proponent of shared sacrifice. I don't believe in sacrifice, period. I think that's an absolutely defensive, stupid, self-defeating way to go about life. This whole sacrifice business is a Democrat trick.

February 22, 2011
CHRISTIE: I agonized over making cuts to education aid last year, they were the very last cuts I approved. It was not a decision I took lightly. It was not something I wanted to do. However, in a year where shared sacrifice was required from everyone, it was a necessary choice.

February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not gonna sacrifice to make somebody else feel good.

I don't see where Rush said Christie is stupid. He said the concept of "Shared Sacrifice" is stupid.

People may disagree on whether something is a good idea without calling each other stupid, although that is likely a foreign notion to you.

I don't see where Rush said Christie is stupid. He said the concept of "Shared Sacrifice" is stupid.

People may disagree on whether something is a good idea without calling each other stupid, although that is likely a foreign notion to you.

Basic comprehension is not a skill that is respected by many on the left. They appear to prefer whipping themselves into mass hysteria by repeating bullshit. And they claim to be the party of the smart people. :eusa_eh:

Basic comprehension is not a skill that is respected by many on the left. They appear to prefer whipping themselves into mass hysteria by repeating bullshit. And they claim to be the party of the smart people. :eusa_eh:

I didn't realize the "left" was a "party". :tongue:

Wait a minute . . . I thought the majority on the left believed that Rush was a drug-addicted, fat-assed loud mouth idiot?

Oh, except for when he says something you think is a slam against a Rep. Got it.

ed's Rush erection? Hard as ever.

February 22, 2011
CHRISTIE: And because of the hard choices we’ve made together, because of the shared sacrifice by all of New Jersey, our economy is turning.

February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not a proponent of shared sacrifice. I don't believe in sacrifice, period. I think that's an absolutely defensive, stupid, self-defeating way to go about life. This whole sacrifice business is a Democrat trick.February 22, 2011
CHRISTIE: I agonized over making cuts to education aid last year, they were the very last cuts I approved. It was not a decision I took lightly. It was not something I wanted to do. However, in a year where shared sacrifice was required from everyone, it was a necessary choice.

February 22, 2011
Then why is it Republican tricksters calling for sacrifice? They are calling for every union employee to sacrifice his right to collective bargaining. They are calling fro state workers to sacrifice thier basic human right to strike.

Republicans have no problem calling for sacrifice, so long as it's rights and a standard of living.

Is this a new leftie tactic? Have the Soros funded Media Matters cherry pick a single sentence by Limbaugh and twist it into an insult directed at the NJ governor? Lefties are becoming pathetic.

Is this a new leftie tactic? Have the Soros funded Media Matters cherry pick a single sentence by Limbaugh and twist it into an insult directed at the NJ governor? Lefties are becoming pathetic.
Yeah It's a vast conspiracy alright. soros and Medioa Matters are just out to help the Limbaugh message of greed and selfishness get to a broader audience. After all, what Limbaugh says is inviolate. Right, dittohead?

Is this a serious post? :confused:

And you know because you've been there quite some time? :cool: Like you don't twist a thing or two to make things appear to be Obama's fault! BTW, I didn't see the post to be a slam on Christie, but a well-deserved slam on Limbaugh. Maybe a course in reading comprehension, eh?

Is this a serious post? :confused:

Hardly ever from CG. I think she's who Coulter was talking about when she said it was a mistake giving women the vote.

No he didn't!!! :eek:

You expected honesty from a liberal?

February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011
RUSH: I am not a proponent of shared sacrifice. I don't believe in sacrifice, period. I think that's an absolutely defensive, stupid, self-defeating way to go about life. This whole sacrifice business is a Democrat trick.February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011
Then why is it Republican tricksters calling for sacrifice? They are calling for every union employee to sacrifice his right to collective bargaining. They are calling fro state workers to sacrifice thier basic human right to strike.

Republicans have no problem calling for sacrifice, so long as it's rights and a standard of living.

Collective bargaining isn't a right.

February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

That's your problem. You don't understand rights all that well.

February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

It is if it's codified and they're not giving it up without a fight. You got a problem with negotiation? Well let Gov. "Moamar" Walker sweat this one out like the other tin pot dictators around the world. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is if it's codified and they're not giving it up without a fight. You got a problem with negotiation? Well let Gov. "Moamar" Walker sweat this one out like the other tin pot dictators around the world. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That makes it a benefit, not a right. Benefits can, and often are, legislated away.

Forum List

Back