Life Expectancy Declines--"Unexpectedly"--In My Own Town

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
To be honest, this is shocking when you see it in your community.

I am going to the funeral home next week for the second person I know whose cancer exploded "unexpectedly". When I looked up her obituary at a busy funeral home in my town, I was struck by the ages of the deceased on the front page. (I really was.)

So I looked at a few pages and averaged the first twenty numbers I saw. To be fair, I left off a teenager in our town who tragically died in an accident.

The average age of death was 72.5.

That is a rapid decline, and shocking in your own community. No wonder funeral professionals are speaking out. It means that, sure, you see the 90 year olds. I also saw 64 year olds and folks in their upper 50s dying "unexpectedly".

This can't be hidden for too much longer.

To be honest, this is shocking when you see it in your community.

I am going to the funeral home next week for the second person I know whose cancer exploded "unexpectedly". When I looked up her obituary at a busy funeral home in my town, I was struck by the ages of the deceased on the front page. (I really was.)

So I looked at a few pages and averaged the first twenty numbers I saw. To be fair, I left off a teenager in our town who tragically died in an accident.

The average age of death was 72.5.

That is a rapid decline, and shocking in your own community. No wonder funeral professionals are speaking out. It means that, sure, you see the 90 year olds. I also saw 64 year olds and folks in their upper 50s dying "unexpectedly".

This can't be hidden for too much longer.
People have always died “unexpectedly”. It’s easy latch on to “reasons” for those deaths, when it’s just the normal course of events.

People have always died “unexpectedly”. It’s easy latch on to “reasons” for those deaths, when it’s just the normal course of events.

It's not the normal course of events by a longshot.

Life expectancy is down overall, and sudden deaths are up. Cancers are exploding. Heart disease is exploding.

This is bad. You can admit it now, or keep the propaganda "Safe and effective" going. Your choice I guess. Depends on how brainwashed you want to look.

They likely died from embarrassment that they knew the dumb bitch.

So does it hurt your feelings when people were too smart to take the vaccines?

Are you personally vaccine injured and suffering?

Do you deep down KNOW you were duped and so are taking it out on those of us who weren't duped, or what?

This is an outsized reaction.

So does it hurt your feelings when people were too smart to take the vaccines?

Are you personally vaccine injured and suffering?

Do you deep down KNOW you were duped and so are taking it out on those of us who weren't duped, or what?

This is an outsized reaction.
I won’t be duped by anecdotal evidence. If I want to know what’s going on, I check with experts.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

I won’t be duped by anecdotal evidence. If I want to know what’s going on, I check with experts.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

The "experts"?

You mean the experts who told you to cover your piehole with cotton cloth? And then surgical masks?

The experts who told you to stay 6 feet separated based on nothing?

The experts who said the virus wasn't airborne, or wasn't cooked up in a Chinese lab?

I'm sorry, but who trusts "experts" anymore?

The "experts"?

You mean the experts who told you to cover your piehole with cotton cloth? And then surgical masks?

The experts who said the virus wasn't airborne, or wasn't cooked up in a Chinese lab?

Cancer does not develop and kill you in a matter of months. Not even 2 years. It generally takes about 4-5 years for a cancer to start developing before you notice any symptoms. So it would be extremely rare for one single person to get cancer & die from it within the span of 2 years. It's mathematically quasi-impossible for that to happen to 2-3 people in a row. Furthermore, cancer is caused by a mutation within your DNA - basically a genetic codification error - which cannot be caused directly by vaccines, since mRNA (the way COVID-19 vaccines operate) cannot modify DNA.

The "experts"?

Since they’re the experts and you’re not, I deny your assertion that the Covid rules were based on nothing. If masks don’t work, why do surgeons wear them? You’re basing your arguments on anecdotal evidence. Of course staying away from people is going to help and I don’t recall any scientist saying the virus wasn’t airborne.

Cancer does not develop and kill you in a matter of months. Not even 2 years. It generally takes about 4-5 years for a cancer to start developing before you notice any symptoms. So it would be extremely rare for one single person to get cancer & die from it within the span of 2 years. It's mathematically quasi-impossible for that to happen to 2-3 people in a row. Furthermore, cancer is caused by a mutation within your DNA - basically a genetic codification error - which cannot be caused directly by vaccines, since mRNA (the way COVID-19 vaccines operate) cannot modify DNA.

Take it up with this famous doctor, as printed in The Atlantic

Since they’re the experts and you’re not, I deny your assertion that the Covid rules were based on nothing. If masks don’t work, why do surgeons wear them? You’re basing your arguments on anecdotal evidence. Of course staying away from people is going to help and I don’t recall any scientist saying the virus wasn’t airborne.

1. Surgical masks are meant to keep big chunks of fluid out of open surgical wounds during surgery. Hence the term: surgical masks. This was no secret right through the Moral Panic of Covid. This video, for healhcare workers put out by no less than the US Dept of Labor, was on YouTube throughout the entire pandemic. Go to the 7:00 Min mark where they expressly tell you surgical masks are NOT mitigating for viruses. It's like they're openly laughing at you--like Fauci did.

Consume this first, before you're ready for more.

The "experts"?

You know Sue, two of my friends have indicated in the last week that they caught a cold/flu from one of their children who are now back in school and got sick from one of their class mates.

You don't think masks and other measures instituted during the pandemic, like being diligent about hand washing and using sanitizer helped cut down on infection rates & transmission?

Here is no less than the WHO saying that the transmission is droplet, not airborne, in March 2020:

Modes of transmission of the COVID-19 virus

Respiratory infections can be transmitted through droplets of different sizes: when the droplet particles are >5-10 μm in diameter they are referred to as respiratory droplets, and when then are <5μm in diameter, they are referred to as droplet nuclei.1 According to current evidence, COVID-19 virus is primarily transmitted between people through respiratory droplets and contact routes.2-7 In an analysis of 75,465 COVID-19 cases in China, airborne transmission was not reported.7

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/modes-of-transmission-of-virus-causing-covid-19-implications-for-ipc-precaution-recommendations

You know Sue, two of my friends have indicated in the last week that they caught a cold/flu from one of their children who are now back in school and got sick from one of their class mates.

You don't think masks and other measures instituted during the pandemic, like being diligent about hand washing and using sanitizer helped cut down on infection rates & transmission?

Masks did not do a thing expect spread disgusting bacteria and slow down everyone from understanding each other. This is not just anecdotal. It is science. Oh, and also--clog up the oceans with waste.

We could have absolutely listened to Good Advice from Grandma from the very beginning and saved so, so much disaster. That would be, first:

1. Wash your hands
2. Stay home if you're sick

Next:

1. Eat well and healthy
2. Exercise and maintain a healthy weight
3. Take vitamins

One more thing. Masks were the perfect piece of propaganda because they SEEM to work, but do not. They are visible and they would SEEM to block stuff from coming out your face. But they don't, unless you are professionally fitted, wear it with not a single gap, and change it regularly. That doesn't happen in community settings and Fauci knew it from the start. So did I. The only time I have worn a mask since Feb of this year was when I went to the dr. Now I don't have to even do that. I hope I never have to do so again. They are useless and less than useless.

The six foot rule was arbitrary.

You should know that people who did not get the vaccines are often PhD level education and higher, and are much, much more knowledgeable about Covid and etc than others. Did you know that? New study proves it.

At any rate, here is the bogus 6 foot rule. What a joke.

One more thing on this.

I have worked in elementary schools for 30 years. It is routine--believe this--for viruses to rip through schools. Regular kinds: colds, flus, strep. And kind you have rarely heard of, like hand/foot/mouth disease, impetigo, and Fifth Disease. More years than not we have gotten close to shutting down a school because close to 25 or 30% of the student population has been ill.

I think in part this is why Covid never panicked me all that much. I have much experience with viruses. Getting a virus, or even many viruses, is not a bad thing--in fact, it can be a GOOD thing. God gives almost all of us a strong immune system we are meant to work out. We are meant to fight bugs almost from birth. If we don't, we end up fighting our own body. This manifests in allergies, asthma, and the explosion of auto-immunes we see today. There is a theory that this is WHY we see so much of that: children born now don't have to fight off the myriad of diseases as in the past, so the active immune system fights itself.

So in short, let your kids get colds and flu. It's okay.

Take it up with this famous doctor, as printed in The Atlantic

That doesn't prove anything. We all knew the COVID-19 vaccine's side-effects could worsen the symptoms and overall conditions of pre-existing cancers, that's the general rule-of-thumb for any vaccines & illnesses as such. That doesn't mean that a healthy person will get cancer of any type if they get the COVID-19 vaccine shot. It's physically impossible.

That doesn't prove anything. We all knew the COVID-19 vaccine's side-effects could worsen the symptoms and overall conditions of pre-existing cancers, that's the general rule-of-thumb for any vaccines & illnesses as such. That doesn't mean that a healthy person will get cancer of any type if they get the COVID-19 vaccine shot. It's physically impossible.

Think again. Two Swiss researchers found evidence that the spike proteins may impact the repair function of DNA.

Forum List

Back