‘Libtard’-Hating Ex-Cop Claims Feds Paid Him To Lure Right-Wing Nutjobs With Profane Videos!

I call bullshit.

Prove it.
The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I've already done so, if you had bothered to click on the links. There's a complete interview with this ex cop and how he used these videos to catch domestic terrorist.
I clicked on one of them and it took me to a left wing wacko propaganda site. I don't take those sites very seriously and I don't take you seriously because you'll believe anything that criticizes the right, whether they are credible or not.

I wouldn't go to any link she or a few other of the lefty loons on here provides even with a ten foot pole. computer might get cooties

hahahahahahahahha

Oh yeah, now that he admits he was paid, every liberoid and commie needs to retract their articles, videos and threads that used him as an infamous example of 2nd Amendment supporters (or should I simply say Bill of Right supporters, because being against the 2nd Amend is being against the Bill of Rights).

And since the feds have prevented themselves from attacking us...and no other attacks have actually happened, it's safe to say their are no right-wing terrorist organizations with either enough will or organization to carry out terror plots.

I wish the feds devoted this much time to stopping jihadists from walking over the border.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and LOL @ the OP this thread/article works AGAINST gun grabbers, hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

gj and thanks for sharing

Prove it.
The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I've already done so, if you had bothered to click on the links. There's a complete interview with this ex cop and how he used these videos to catch domestic terrorist.
I clicked on one of them and it took me to a left wing wacko propaganda site. I don't take those sites very seriously and I don't take you seriously because you'll believe anything that criticizes the right, whether they are credible or not.

Well, this man was either paid by a Government agency, or he's just another lying right wing loon....which is it?
Or a lying LEFT wing loon. I would go with LEFT wing loon since it came from a LEFT WING LOON site.

That's odd, because Fox News says Kessler is member of the local school board, and he formed his own citizen militia called the Constitutional Security Force. That doesn't sound very liberal to me.

Former Gilberton Chief of Police Kessler is back and crazier than ever

by Steven PayneFollow

Wearing what appears to be some sort of souped-up Mickey Mouse hat and sporting camo gear, America's "libtard" hatin' former Gilberton Pennsylvania Chief of Police Mark Kessler is back with a new video and it's a doozy.

You may remember this clown from the video he posted to YouTube epically ranting about "libtards" and John Kerry and the UN and freedumz while firing his extended penis into the Pennsylvania woods. Recognizing that they had hired a dangerous, rabid idiot as their police chief, the town of Gilberton ousted his teabagging ass last year.

Well, we haven't heard the last from Patriot Kessler. Not content to be yesterday's news, Kessler went off in a fresh new video, this time threatening his critics, particularly Gilberton's bastard politicians. Kessler follows up the rant by once again spraying the air with a semi-automatic weapon.

Chief Kessler here, and I want to tell all my supporters out there that I thank you very much.
And for all the people out there that are against me, you can all go fuck yourselves. Go fuck yourself! Okay? If you think for one minute that I forgot, or that I’m gonna fucking forget any of this, you have another thing coming.

Trust me when I tell you this. You will fucking see my face again, you cocksuckers.

All you little bastards there in that little fucking town, all you fucking politicians who want to play fucking games, all you did was awaken a sleeping fucking giant. And your fucking day is coming. Trust me.

Not everyone is finding his unhinged antics entertaining. Ladd Everitt of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence sent an e-mail to Guns.comexpressing concern that this man is a "tragedy waiting to happen."“This guy seems to be a tragedy waiting to happen and I hope he is being closely monitored by law enforcement agencies at the local, state and federal level,” said Everitt in an email to Guns.com.
“I would add that the fact that Kessler is repeatedly able to make threats like this without being arrested is proof of how asinine the pro-gun movement’s claims about ‘tyrannical government’ under this administration really are,” he continued.

“Antics like this have little to do with ‘liberty.’ They are self-manufactured crises perpetrated by a small minority that feel their position of privilege in this country is being threatened by demographic, cultural and political changes,” Everitt concluded.

Everitt is right of course. This man is clearly unstable, the very poster child of a deeply paranoid right fringe that believes the gubmit is poised to strip them of all weapons, right down to their slingshots. The NRA has done a great job of whipping these people into a frenzy. If Kessler does finally snap and make good on his threats, the NRA will be quickly out the gate to once again deny the blood dripping from their hands.

I still call bullshit. This doesn't pass the smell test. And judging by the propaganda sites you keep linking to, I'd say this guy is a poser. invented by the liberals to point at and say "See, conservatives are crazy". Nice try though.

Poor Carla just so starved for any attention

Nice tattoo, Stephie

teabaggers1.jpg
Stephanie, why are you and your friends so fat?

Looks like Carla's in great shape.

I remember a black democrat walking through the middle of a tea party protest. Said he was called the n word. A hundred thousand dollar reward was offered for proof. Nothing come of it, and this seems the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back