‘Libtard’-Hating Ex-Cop Claims Feds Paid Him To Lure Right-Wing Nutjobs With Profane Videos!

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
‘Libtard’-Hating Ex-Cop Claims Feds Paid Him To Lure Right-Wing Nutjobs With Profane Videos!

TRAVIS GETTYS
03 DEC 2014 AT 14:42 ET

A former Pennsylvania police chief claims he made a series of profane videos showing his rants against “libtards” as part of a government effort to identify anti-government extremists.

Mark Kessler, who was fired as police chief by the city of Gilberton over the videos,told Alan Colmes that he produced the videos with a federal government agency to draw out sovereign citizens and other “lone wolves” willing to commit violent acts.

“When I say groups, I’m talking about Second Amendment groups, patriot groups, alleged patriot groups, militia groups,” Kessler said.

He told Colmes, the former Fox News host, that he could not provide more details about the federal agency because some of the investigations remained open.

“I got to save a lot of lives,” Kessler said. “I’m happy to say that we took down several plotted attacks that didn’t go through, we took down a group in Georgia. We took down a group in Texas.”

He claimed his efforts helped investigators interrupt an alleged plot to bomb a federal building by the Georgia-based XXX Minutemen.

Three Floyd County men were arrested in February in connection with the alleged plot, which FBI agents said was revealed as agents monitored online conversations.

Kessler claimed the videos also helped authorities identify some “wanna-be terrorists” involved in the militia movement in Texas.

The former police chief, who claimed he signed a reality show deal with Relativity TV earlier this year, appeared in the videos firing off rounds from an AR-15 and angrily ranting against “libtard” politicians and promoting various conspiracy theories.

“Democrats are the most vile creatures in this country,” he said in one video. “They are vile. They are evil, evil, un-American. I don’t even want to call them people because that’s being too kind. They’re scum. You go against your country. They hate their country.”

Kessler also claimed earlier this year that he had formed his own militia group, 3 Percent Boots on the Ground, which he said had attracted thousands of members in chapters around the country.

He told Colmes he did not believe the statements he made in the videos, which he said the unspecified agency paid him to produce.

Kessler also said Gilbertson’s mayor and other city officials were unaware he was allegedly working for a federal agency.

Watch Kessler’s interview with Colmes posted online by Liberaland:

Poor Carla just so starved for any attention

Nice tattoo, Stephie

teabaggers1.jpg

I call bullshit.

Prove it.
The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I've already done so, if you had bothered to click on the links. There's a complete interview with this ex cop and how he used these videos to catch domestic terrorist.
I clicked on one of them and it took me to a left wing wacko propaganda site. I don't take those sites very seriously and I don't take you seriously because you'll believe anything that criticizes the right, whether they are credible or not.

I am from Pennsylvania and Mark Kessler; the former Chief of Police of Gilberton, is a well known loon in the state. He his now claiming his profanity riddled videos were done on the orders of the government. Some agencies he claims he isn't at liberty to divulge asked him to do so. Whether that is true or not I don't know but what I do know the man is nutty then squirrel droppings.

Ousted chief on controversial videos government made him do it Regional Poconos Coal - Home

I am from Pennsylvania and Mark Kessler; the former Chief of Police of Gilberton, is a well known loon in the state. He his now claiming his profanity riddled videos were done on the orders of the government. Some agencies he claims he isn't at liberty to divulge asked him to do so. Whether that is true or not I don't know but what I do know the man is nutty then squirrel droppings.

Ousted chief on controversial videos government made him do it Regional Poconos Coal - Home

So he could be just another RW extremist loon.... :p

I call bullshit.

Prove it.

I've already done so, if you had bothered to click on the links. There's a complete interview with this ex cop and how he used these videos to catch domestic terrorist.
I clicked on one of them and it took me to a left wing wacko propaganda site. I don't take those sites very seriously and I don't take you seriously because you'll believe anything that criticizes the right, whether they are credible or not.

Well, this man was either paid by a Government agency, or he's just another lying right wing loon....which is it?

I call bullshit.

Prove it.

Well, this man was either paid by a Government agency, or he's just another lying right wing loon....which is it?
Or a lying LEFT wing loon. I would go with LEFT wing loon since it came from a LEFT WING LOON site.

Forum List

Back