Libs will duck this one BIG-TIME!!

PsuedoGhost said:
What you mean they fell for the same false intelligence that everyone else did? Well shucks CP... I thought you had something more.

oh the false intelligence from the clinton appointees that bush fired?

PsuedoGhost said:
What you mean they fell for the same false intelligence that everyone else did? Well shucks CP... I thought you had something more.

So did they all lie then in those quotes?

False information...Incorrect results...GIGO. And you seem to have forgotten the Downing Street Memo which clearly stated that, "...the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy...". This sexed-up, cherry-picked and fabricated-from-whole-cloth intel was being produced by Chimpy's administration, not the Clinton administration. Stop trying to balme Goatboy for Chimpy's failure's.

Your hero is a liar and a scoundrel, at best. At worst, he and members of his administration, including Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Feith, Rice, et al are war criminals and profiteers.

WMD intell has nothing to do with -

"It is the duty of any president, in the final analysis, to defend this nation and dispel the security threat. Saddam Hussein has brought military action upon himself by refusing for 12 years to comply with the mandates of the United Nations. The brave and capable men and women of our armed forces and those who are with us will quickly, I know, remove him once and for all as a threat to his neighbors, to the world, and to his own people, and I support their doing so."

Senator John Kerry (Democrat, Massachusetts)
March 17, 2003

Bullypulpit said:
False information...Incorrect results...GIGO. And you seem to have forgotten the Downing Street Memo which clearly stated that, "...the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy...". This sexed-up, cherry-picked and fabricated-from-whole-cloth intel was being produced by Chimpy's administration, not the Clinton administration. Stop trying to balme Goatboy for Chimpy's failure's.

Your hero is a liar and a scoundrel, at best. At worst, he and members of his administration, including Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Feith, Rice, et al are war criminals and profiteers.

It never ceases to amaze me how there can be a ton of evidense against Saddam... Oil for Food scandel, illegal weapons purchases made by Saddam from Russia and France, WMDs that Saddam did not dispose of like he said he did, evidense that Saddam had every intention of resuming his WMD program once UN inspectors were gone (like they were doing any good anyway), former Saddam underlings saying WMDs were moved to Syria... Yet losers keep digging up the Downing Street Memo and putting global importance on a single word choice made by a single person in a single document.

There is a reason the Downing Street Memo has largely been ignored. It's because it's insignificant. Much like some of the people that pop onto this board from time to time and go into mindless rants.

theHawk said:
WMD intell has nothing to do with -

Yet that was the rationale given by Chimpy McPresident and his administration as the justification for invading Iraq. When no WMD's were found, they danced a pretty dance to try and distance themselves from that lie. But it bit 'em in the ass, got lock-jaw, died and is still hanging on, rotten, stinking thing that it is. But the stink of their own corruption leaves them unable to detect the odor of that particularly foul piece of offal.

Forum List

Back