Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Who would empathize with a pedophile? They should be beaten upon and around their ears until they bleed.

Who would empathize with a pedophile? They should be beaten upon and around their ears until they bleed.
Actually, anyone who empathizes with pedophiles I'd simply like to keep track of. Maybe find a way to chart who is viewing this show regularly and put them on a federal register to distribute to adoption agencies across the world?...

I think threads like this are not only adorable, but they renew my faith in the power of hatred and resentments.

Some of you retarded dumb asses actually think that your political opponents approve of pedophilia.

I know...I know...you'll back it off and say "No! I didn't say every lefty"

But that brackish goo swirling around your psyche doesn't understand the distinction, and you carry this warped mental image of "lefties" which doesn't really exist in reality

I think threads like this are not only adorable, but they renew my faith in the power of hatred and resentments.

Some of you retarded dumb asses actually think that your political opponents approve of pedophilia.

I know...I know...you'll back it off and say "No! I didn't say every lefty"

But that brackish goo swirling around your psyche doesn't understand the distinction, and you carry this warped mental image of "lefties" which doesn't really exist in reality

So you empathize with pedophiles?

I'll bet it gave that white-Obama Trudeau Islam cocksucker a hard-on. Liberals love the most epidemically child-fucking religion of all time.

I'll bet it gave that white-Obama Trudeau Islam cocksucker a hard-on. Liberals love the most epidemically child-fucking religion of all time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is a great example of a psyche full of brackish goo.

That being said...at least it's original

And I'll bet you're one of those Canadian liberals who walked right into America's 2008 mistake of electing someone who sucks more muslim cock than an underage bacha boy! You Canadians HAD A 7 YEAR LIVING EXAMPLE OF THE TREASON THAT MUSLIM CRYBABIES COMMIT AGAINST THE WEST, yet you fools were DUMB enough to replicate that same mistake in your own country. Do you know how DUMB that makes Canadians look?

The Brits and their loyal colonies have almost a genetic predisposition not to rock the boat. And don't the LGBT strategists know it and use it to put people who sympathize with extreme sexualities in positions of power where the underlings will refuse to challenge.. PC isn't just an issue in Brit colonies...its an epidemic.

The Brits and their loyal colonies have almost a genetic predisposition not to rock the boat. And don't the LGBT strategists know it and use it to put people who sympathize with extreme sexualities in positions of power where the underlings will refuse to challenge.. PC isn't just an issue in Brit colonies...its an epidemic.

How is being gay or lesbian an 'extreme sexuality'?

As someone who has ZERO interest in the subject of homosexuality, Sillhouette, do you not understand that society has far, far, FAR more urgent, important things to worry about that what adults do with their own bodies (which realistically doesn't affect you or me)? Do you care about ANY subject besides homosexuality? I find it personally unappealing but I'm intelligent enough to know it always has and always will exist as long as human beings exist, whether I like it or not. There are better things to worry about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is a great example of a psyche full of brackish goo.

That being said...at least it's original

And I'll bet you're one of those Canadian liberals who walked right into America's 2008 mistake of electing someone who sucks more muslim cock than an underage bacha boy! You Canadians HAD A 7 YEAR LIVING EXAMPLE OF THE TREASON THAT MUSLIM CRYBABIES COMMIT AGAINST THE WEST, yet you fools were DUMB enough to replicate that same mistake in your own country. Do you know how DUMB that makes Canadians look?
I'm not Canadian.

I'm a registered Republican from California

Hmmm....hate pedophiles, yet defend the influx of Islamists into the country that want to live under sharia and impose it on this nation and sharia law allows pedophilia. I'm all for hating the pedophiles but, we have to stop allowing Islamists into the nation.

Can't we do both? I have more than enough hate in me to despise both pedophiles and Muslims.

Actually, anyone who empathizes with pedophiles I'd simply like to keep track of. Maybe find a way to chart who is viewing this show regularly and put them on a federal register to distribute to adoption agencies across the world?...
I'd feel more comfortable knowing the government is watching YOU.

Hmmm....hate pedophiles, yet defend the influx of Islamists into the country that want to live under sharia and impose it on this nation and sharia law allows pedophilia. I'm all for hating the pedophiles but, we have to stop allowing Islamists into the nation.

Unlike say, Kentucky Clerks or Oregon bakers, most liberals don't accept the idea that religion trumps civil law. At all.

Forum List

Back