Libs Lying About Budget Cuts Causing Ebola

USMB libs lying?

What's new?

I think you mean usmb rightwingnuts lying.

try again

nice troll thread, though.

Every time you liars post a barefaced lie in a thread title, expect me or another rational person to post a countervailing TRUE thread because we don't want to keep giving oxygen to you liars and your false threads.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

You know the budget argument surrounding Ebola is a ruse. The lies you people got away with in 2012 will no longer be tolerated. Period.

what's the matter, snookums, you don't like anyone calling out *your* lies?

too bad... you could always stop lying and tell the truth instead of posting rightwingnut talking points.

get it?

got it?

good.

Wow! That was original. Thanks for bumping my thread.

Libs lying about budget cuts for Ebola just like Benghazi lie.

I'll keep you bumped :) Bloody fools thought they could get away with this lie.

Cripes they can't ever come up with anything orginal. This is the blame game for the VA scandal part deux.

It would be nice to see just one freaking lib be pissed off at the money squandered on studies of robot squirrels let alone the development of origami condoms.

My husband has completely lost it over origami condoms. He's still freaking out about it. :lol:

Thanks, TD! Thanks for digging up the W. Post's 4 Pinocchio's. It's too time consuming for me.

Sorry just seeing this post....I should stop jumping around...

Obama asks for 88$ million .. Chairman Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) agreed as of Tuesday morning to spend a total of $40 million to fight the epidemic in the 2015 spending bill.

using RW math based on their logic, that's not a cut ... the missing 44$ million is simply Obama's fault ...... for being Obama.
The money asked for was given just in a smaller amount, that is not a cut in budget to the CDC it is an increase. Next you will claim that someone who's pay is increased 20 percent but wanted 30 had a pay cut of 10 percent.

What I tell ya! LMAO.

Back to the topic............Ebola is going to really sink libs for their lying about it.

Look at those polls honey bunnies...
sigh....They arent lying. They are being fast and loose with the facts slightly.

The real answer is a tad more complex than Gop cut funding. The GOP did cut some funding for the CDC, but at the sametime Obama had other methods of money for the cdc coming in. In other years Obama didnt push for more funding and thus the CDC got cut by a few million.

this is nothing more than typical election partisan tactics that both sides use. Again ita little more complex than the Left is lying and the GOP cut funding.

But hey why bother reading up on it....Right?
typical...ignored so people can play insult games

What I tell ya! LMAO.

Back to the topic............Ebola is going to really sink libs for their lying about it.

sigh....They arent lying. They are being fast and loose with the facts slightly.

The real answer is a tad more complex than Gop cut funding. The GOP did cut some funding for the CDC, but at the sametime Obama had other methods of money for the cdc coming in. In other years Obama didnt push for more funding and thus the CDC got cut by a few million.

this is nothing more than typical election partisan tactics that both sides use. Again ita little more complex than the Left is lying and the GOP cut funding.

Oops, I skimmed around, Plasma. I'll read your post....give me a min....

What I tell ya! LMAO.

Ok, I just read it. Agree it's a lot more complex.

Yep, you're post is an honest one, Plasma.

yes so your title isnt correct. They arent lying persay...They are playing politics. Its no different when a party adds a law ( or whatever) to a bill knowing it wont pass so they can accuse the other party of being anti....whatever.

yes so your title isnt correct. They arent lying persay...They are playing politics. Its no different when a party adds a law ( or whatever) to a bill knowing it wont pass so they can accuse the other party of being anti....whatever.

I'd agree with that. Thing is.......my thread was created in direct response to the lie that was started in the opposite thread where they DID lie. It was basically a form of satire. But I'll concede you're more accurate.

I'd agree with that. Thing is.......my thread was created in direct response to the lie that was started in the opposite thread where they DID lie. It was basically a form of satire. But I'll concede you're more accurate.
i guess.....

Wow, what a pathetic fail. :thup:

yes, the poster i responded to is an epic fail... as are you.
Election day is going to be such fun.

indeed, the Republicans gain control of the House and Obama proceeds to veto every piece of legislation they hand him, just like Bush did when the dems had a majority in both houses...

same BS different election cycle ... stand by more nothing to follow .
No specifics, just BS. I guess you don't know vetoes can be overridden.

you didn't understand his post, huh? too much toking again?
Your corrupt party is going to get your ass kicked on election day.

yes, the poster i responded to is an epic fail... as are you.
Election day is going to be such fun.

indeed, the Republicans gain control of the House and Obama proceeds to veto every piece of legislation they hand him, just like Bush did when the dems had a majority in both houses...

same BS different election cycle ... stand by more nothing to follow .
No specifics, just BS. I guess you don't know vetoes can be overridden.

you didn't understand his post, huh? too much toking again?
Your corrupt party is going to get your ass kicked on election day.
Notice Jillian no where to be found now that links prove that the Republicans did no such thing and the Democrats made the claim up.

Funny to hear you anti-government conservatives begging for the government to save you,

and crying because it hasn't already.

Of course it's funny, because it's not true. Note that they're pointing out the democrat talking point is completely bogus. They're not saying it's a good or bad thing that the government does medical research, they're pointing out that any faux CDC "cuts" were first proposed by Obama and replaced with spending increases by Republicans.

Where's the mighty private sector's vaccine for Ebola? You know, the private sector that you RWnuts always say needs to make the maximum profit possible because that is what motivates research and innovation?

Well, where's that innovative Ebola vaccine after 40 years?

Have any of the countries with full blown socialized medicine developed such a vaccine? Are any of them even close, or are they not really pursuing it because most medical innovations still come from the bad ol' US of A because there still is the ability to make a profit from creating things that people want to buy?
You mean like this:
Canada s experimental Ebola vaccine VSV-EBOV How does it work CTV News
OR
UK university starts Ebola vaccine tests - Europe - Al Jazeera English
This says the one we are talking about is from GlaxoSmithKline (a UK company)...

Are you embarrassed yet...

No, not at all. If they work, that's awesome. And, I would note that GlaxoSmithKline is a private sector company.

Obama asks for 88$ million .. Chairman Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) agreed as of Tuesday morning to spend a total of $40 million to fight the epidemic in the 2015 spending bill.

using RW math based on their logic, that's not a cut ... the missing 44$ million is simply Obama's fault ...... for being Obama.

Where is Obama willing to take money from in order to pay for the increased spending?

Hey....remember Katrina for Bush?

This is going to be 10X worse for Soetero. Its already too late. We'll be having a bunch of cases popping up all over and the people's heads are going to explode.

Im going to be laughing my ballls off watching the left looking like salmon with ebola trying to swim upstream.:2up:

Forum List

Back