Libs love polls. Here's one: TRUMP APPROVE POPS TO 47%...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
Sure, if you wanna cherry pick the poll that gives him the highest rating and ignore all the others, then yes, you can desperately celebrate a 47% job approval rating.

20iwit5.jpg
/---- Remember this classic poll that Libs cherry picked?
CBS NEWS October 17, 2016, 6:30 PM
CBS poll: Clinton's lead over Trump widens with three weeks to go
Comment Share Tweet Stumble Email
By Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto

Following the second presidential debate and controversies surrounding both campaigns, Hillary Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump has expanded to nine points now nationally. Forty-seven percent of likely voters support or lean towards Clinton, while 38 percent support Trump. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson gets 8 percent of likely voters, while Green Party candidate Jill Stein receives 3 percent of the vote. Two weeks ago, Clinton’s lead was four points.
No, I don't remember that poll. What does that poll have to do with you cherry picking the one poll most favorable to Trump?

View attachment 121560

So what? I still don't understand the relevance to this thread? Polls are a snapshot in time. A poll from mid-October bears little resemblance to an election three weeks away. Hell, after that poll, Comey made a public comment that the FBI was reopening the investigation into Clinton's email server and her lead over Trump evaporated.

Still, that has nothing to do with the OP of this thread cherry picking the one poll he finds most favorable while ignoring all the others.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
Sure, if you wanna cherry pick the poll that gives him the highest rating and ignore all the others, then yes, you can desperately celebrate a 47% job approval rating.

20iwit5.jpg

Following the second presidential debate and controversies surrounding both campaigns, Hillary Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump has expanded to nine points now nationally. Forty-seven percent of likely voters support or lean towards Clinton, while 38 percent support Trump. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson gets 8 percent of likely voters, while Green Party candidate Jill Stein receives 3 percent of the vote. Two weeks ago, Clinton’s lead was four points.
No, I don't remember that poll. What does that poll have to do with you cherry picking the one poll most favorable to Trump?

View attachment 121560

So what? I still don't understand the relevance to this thread? Polls are a snapshot in time. A poll from mid-October bears little resemblance to an election three weeks away. Hell, after that poll, Comey made a public comment that the FBI was reopening the investigation into Clinton's email server and her lead over Trump evaporated.

Still, that has nothing to do with the OP of this thread cherry picking the one poll he finds most favorable while ignoring all the others.
/--- Of course we can count on your rock solid support next time Dems post a Trump poll that has him in the high 30s. Of course we can.
Ahmad call me crazy.jpg

...a sample of 1,662 Americans, including
707 Democrats,
627 Republicans,

Why do these pollsters ALWAYS ask 4 times or more as many Democrats as GOP?

Are you saying that 627 x 4 = 707?

You are right.
I am saying that when pollsters ask what party affiliation they say they match the political demographic by asking more democrats then GOP.
When asked what political party as this last chart shows only 4% more Democrats then GOP and not 12% Democrats then GOP .
View attachment 121559

So that's Gallup? You consider them the accurate pollster?

[
Latest ABC News Presidential Poll Oversampled Democrats by 9%

Jim Hoft Oct 23rd, 2016 10:30 am 180 Comments

The latest ABC News poll has Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by 12 points.

The final ABC poll had Clinton winning by 4 points, she won by 3.
/--- Then why didn't she show up to be sworn into office on Jan 20th. Was she drunk? Was she too brain damaged to realize she won? What?
fudge.jpg

20iwit5.jpg

/------ Of course you conveniently forgot one of the most widely quoted polls before the election. Well I point it out because the other polls are rigged by oversampling Dems. Rasmussen doesn't do that.
Latest ABC News Presidential Poll Oversampled Democrats by 9%

Jim Hoft Oct 23rd, 2016 10:30 am 180 Comments

The latest ABC News poll has Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by 12 points.

What the media will not tell you is that 9% more Democrats than Republicans were sampled in the poll.

“Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.”

GOP primary turnout was up 62% this year while Democrat primary turnout was down 21% this year.

Playing with polls is a common Democrat-media propaganda tactic.
And by a margin of 36% to 33%, more Democrats than Republicans voted in the general election.

20iwit5.jpg

View attachment 121560

/--- Of course we can count on your rock solid support next time Dems post a Trump poll that has him in the high 30s. Of course we can.
View attachment 121561
No, but I can count on you cherry picking the one poll that gives Trump the highest rating.

cellblock does not get to deflect with, "Remember this classic poll that Libs cherry picked?" In fact, the poll was correct: Clinton stomped Trump in the PV.

Here the OP is about cellblock cherry picking an outlier poll that does not adequately reflect the reality that Trump is shit down in the polls.

cellblock does not get to deflect with, "Remember this classic poll that Libs cherry picked?" In fact, the poll was correct: Clinton stomped Trump in the PV.

Here the OP is about cellblock cherry picking an outlier poll that does not adequately reflect the reality that Trump is shit down in the polls.
If TRUMP IS SHIT WHY DO YOU WORSHIP HIM, AND SUCK HIS KOCH EVERY DAY?

How did those polls work out in November of 2016?

Did the polls ever have Trump with 304 electoral votes? Which ones, specifically?

:lol: You are on your period, I guess. Trump has occassionally done something I agree with. The bombing of Syria, endorsing NATO, standing up to China and Russia and NK are issues I agree with. If you don't like it, OK.

Did the polls ever have Trump with 304 electoral votes? Which ones, specifically?
Polls don't count electoral votes, just the voters desire, and they didn't want anything to do with this POS.

the only people that approve of Chump are the same drones that approved of him during his campaign ... he always polled around 38-42 %, and until he pulls his head out of his butt he always will.

:lol: You are on your period, I guess. Trump has occassionally done something I agree with. The bombing of Syria, endorsing NATO, standing up to China and Russia and NK are issues I agree with. If you don't like it, OK.
Anything and everything Trump has done, or not done you agree with. Every lie, every change of opinion, every piece of bull shit

Anything and everything Trump has done, or not done you agree with. Every lie, every change of opinion, every piece of bull shit
That's a lie, as you well know.

Your problem is that the Democratic Party put up a candidate as bad as Trump.

Tough.

Polls don't count electoral votes, just the voters desire, and they didn't want anything to do with this POS.

I am in agreement with you. Polls are a useless waste of time and a useless cottage industry.

They were sure as hell useless for Hillary, because the POLLS didn't predict the collapse of her "BLUE WALL"....and she used the polls to come up with her losing strategy.

$1.2 billion, most qualified candidate in history, Barack Obama actively campaigning for her, the MSM as her propoganda department...and she lost, because she relied on useless polls.

Obviously, moving forward, Dems will never cite another poll....ever...

Forum List

Back