College professor twets Trump must hang, republicans must be executed

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Got to love those crazy ass college professors teaching our youth....

'Trump must hang': Fresno State vows to 'review' professor's violent comments

Fresno State University said they will fully cooperate with any federal investigation after a professor posted a series of Twitter messages calling for President Trump to be hanged and for Republicans to be executed.
“To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

This is the kind of 'shit we have in colleges that should be cleaned out.

I've read a dozen times on this very board today how liberals need to be eradicated, put into concentration camps, or simply deported, but most just want liberals killed. Why is it OK for conservatives routinely express this sentiment, but you want this idiot fired with prejudice for essentially saying the same thing?

I'm not defending this asshole, but when someone on this board says that all liberals should be murdered, a half dozen knuckle draggers will chime in to agee with them. So why the double standard here.

I do think that this guy should be fired, as I think that anyone who advocated and publically condones violence should be fired, including Donald Trump who routinely incites his rally attendees to attack protesters and the press.

I've read a dozen times on this very board today how liberals need to be eradicated, put into concentration camps, or simply deported, but most just want liberals killed. Why is it OK for conservatives routinely express this sentiment, but you want this idiot fired with prejudice for essentially saying the same thing?

I'm not defending this asshole, but when someone on this board says that all liberals should be murdered, a half dozen knuckle draggers will chime in to agee with them. So why the double standard here.

I do think that this guy should be fired, as I think that anyone who advocated and publically condones violence should be fired, including Donald Trump who routinely incites his rally attendees to attack protesters and the press.
It is a FELONY, dumbfuck. There is absolutely NO EQUIVALENT to inciting murder against the president.

This dumbass would have been tried and hanged himself if he would have said this when Washington was president.

It is a FELONY, dumbfuck. There is absolutely NO EQUIVALENT to inciting murder against the president.

This dumbass would have been tried and hanged himself if he would have said this when Washington was president.

I'm tellin' ya. Public hanging needs to make a comeback.

This professor should be hung for high Treason at worst, imprisoned for a number of years at best.

Got to love those crazy ass college professors teaching our youth....

'Trump must hang': Fresno State vows to 'review' professor's violent comments

Fresno State University said they will fully cooperate with any federal investigation after a professor posted a series of Twitter messages calling for President Trump to be hanged and for Republicans to be executed.
“To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

People who tweet should not be taken literally. They are just expressing alternative facts.

Our President has taught me that

Forum List

Back