Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

Sure, agreed, no one is perfect.

I'm from the 1950s. I dont believe in any gods. Even so, I must say; America was a better country when families went to church on Sunday instead of child friendly drag shows.

Even if someone doesn't believe in God they shouldn't be able to deny that Christianity is a overall positive thing for the nation as a whole.

People who believe in God and go to church have a sense of community in their area where people meet others around them and that pulls people together instead of them just separating themselves from others around them.

It helps give people of weaker moral fiber or those that have issues dealing with life on their own something to help them. Where I work we have several people that are very involved in church but they also used to be dopeheads, better to be addicted to church than drugs.

It encourages the traditional family which plays a major role in a well functioning society.

It helps children learn about being a decent and moral adult with standards and values. Even if they don't grow up to be heavily into church it still helps. It did with me when Grandma took me as a child and I learned about being honest, being good, loving others besides myself, helping those that need it and so on. I'd see groups of people talk, shake hands, and when something bad happened to one the others would help them. I don't go to church now as an adult but seeing that really stuck with me.

And when Christianity was the dominant religion in America we didn't see fighting in our country with Jews protesting for themselves, didn't see muslims trying to force their religion into America, didn't see non religious people fighting against religion and all this other arguing. Most people had the same faith and same values and had a familiarity so we didn't have so much division and anger.

When America was Christian we functioned better. Even if someone thinks it's stupid nonsense you can't deny it has had a positive effect on America as a whole. Soon as we started letting other religions take over and let people bad mouth christians our society began to decline.

That really makes no sense and you are not addressing my post.
I think I have addressed your claim that blacks conceived the knowledge that whites allegedly stole

We know thats a lie, but I will nevertheless play along

Yet it was whites who ended up the masters of blacks for 500 years

Obviously blacks are massive failures at execution

I think I have addressed your claim that blacks conceived the knowledge that whites allegedly stole

We know thats a lie, but I will nevertheless play along

Yet it was whites who ended up the masters of blacks for 500 years

Obviously blacks are massive failures at execution
Actually we know that is the truth, history that you love to try and hide or rewrite proves that to the fullest.

Is that because you have the mindset of the Devil, hell you will sell out your own mother to get ahead. History shows us that.

We are massive failures at deception and just straight up being low down.

Actually we know that is the truth, history that you love to try and hide or rewrite proves that to the fullest.

Is that because you have the mindset of the Devil, hell you will sell out your own mother to get ahead. History shows us that.

We are massive failures at deception and just straight up being low down.
I am trying to think of a well run black city in America and I cant think of one

Do you speak Arabic?
I speak the only language that matters: English
What's your understanding of Sharia Law, and how is it manifested in America?
Sharia Law is incompatibile to US Law, and American way of life. It is incompatible with American Traditions and culture. If you don't know this then your either painfully ignorant of reality, or your a troll. Period. With that said, Muslim are incompatible with western civilization and need to be cast out. Including 'american muslims'. You cant be an American and a Muslim. The two are not compatible, and never will be. Sorry. - not sorry.
Of course you don't, you guys lie and continue to lie and unfortunately those in the cult take it like a fish taking a hook.
Just because you disagree with someone, doesnt mean they are lying.

Now you are hitting diversity freaks where it really hurts

They have been flooding the country with muslims for 20 years

And the muslims are bringing Sharia Law with them

Has Biet Din been a problem for you?

Forum List

Back