Libertarian Purity Test

I scored an 84

I am a medium-core libertarian, probably self-consciously so. My friends probably encourage me to quit talking about my views so much.

I also got Medium core, though at the lower end (56).

I identify more with Friedman than with Rand or Rothbard as I do believe there is a role for government in things like the safety net; however, the federal government's size and scope is absolutely reprehensible.

My friends think of me as a bit of a "reformed" liberal.....I used to be pretty far to the left until I actually read stuff about economics. I'd probably be described as "Republican" by them however due to my love to criticize Obama's massive tyranny.

Last edited:

131-159 points: You are nearly a perfect libertarian, with a tiny number of blind spots. Think about them, then take the test over again. On the other hand, if you scored this high, you probably have a good libertarian objection to my suggested libertarian answer. :)

What was a picture of Ayn Rand doing at the site?

Ayn Rand considered Libertarians the lowest form of political life on Earth. She hated them.

It was fun, but hardly accurate. Kinda silly in a way.

Why is Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman picture presented?

Anyway, these yes and no questions lack depth.

You are a soft-core Libertarian. Now that you are aware of this you may be able to stop yourself from going down the rabbit hole.

Libertarians..possible the most self deluded political thinkers on earth.

They really and truly imagine that THEY love freedom but everyone else does not.

Are YOU a libertarian?

Do you love FREEDOM?

Then you will NOT object to my absolute freedom, will you?

Morons!

Libertarians..possible the most self deluded political thinkers on earth.

They really and truly imagine that THEY love freedom but everyone else does not.

One thing we can be certain of is that you don't believe in freedom, and neither do any of the other libturds in this forum. Virtually with every post you announce your opposition to freedom.

Man what a nutty test.

The first batch of questions are actually okay, because the size of government and taxes is something that is open to debate.

The last batch went purely off into fantasyland, but there are probably people here who checked yes to "Elimnate all government."

Yes, I did check that. Every decent intelligent person should be opposed to the machinery of oppression on principle.

Man what a nutty test.

The first batch of questions are actually okay, because the size of government and taxes is something that is open to debate.

The last batch went purely off into fantasyland, but there are probably people here who checked yes to "Elimnate all government."

Yes, I did check that. Every decent intelligent person should be opposed to the machinery of oppression on principle.

You guys really just want all the benefits but none of the liabilities.

You think this big strong nation just magically happened one day?

NEWSFLASH: It didn't.

It took a big strong government to make that happen.

If you think you can do a better job..start your own nation.

You guys really just want all the benefits but none of the liabilities.

You think this big strong nation just magically happened one day?

NEWSFLASH: It didn't.

It took a big strong government to make that happen.

If you think you can do a better job..start your own nation.

STFU, moron.

What a stupid test. The answers are blatantly obvious

I pulled a 15

Forum List

Back