Libertarian Purity Test

This is one of the more honest Libertarian tests I have seen. It does not conceal the true Libertarian belief system. Abolish nearly all government agencies (FDA, FAA, etc.), shrink the military down to the size of a cub scout troop, abolish all drug laws, eliminate all safety regulations and child labor protections, etc..

Yes, I did check that. Every decent intelligent person should be opposed to the machinery of oppression on principle.

You guys really just want all the benefits but none of the liabilities.

You think this big strong nation just magically happened one day?

NEWSFLASH: It didn't.

It took a big strong government to make that happen.

If you think you can do a better job..start your own nation.

STFU, moron.

Nah.

:lol:

And you can keep talking too.

That's how we Americans Roll.

In fact..even though I don't agree with you..I'd fight for your right to say stupid shit.

:smiliehug:

Thanks, Derp. Why is it you show up in any thread titleed with libertarian and then proceed to say the same thing about starting a natin and no one has ever done it, etc? Even after it is pointed out to you several times and in many ways how THIS nation was founded as libertarian (classical liberal) in ideology?

Is it because you troll, or is it because you're a complete moron who has hit his head too many times? I believe it's the latter, with lots of evidence to back it up.

67 but the test asks too many vague questions and combines ideas that are not necessarily related into one question.

I consider myself a small government capitalist Constitutionalist and I think my score reflects that. I think if you start heading over 100 points you are living in a fairy tale where anarchy somehow finds a workable structure.

This is one of the more honest Libertarian tests I have seen. It does not conceal the true Libertarian belief system. Abolish nearly all government agencies (FDA, FAA, etc.), shrink the military down to the size of a cub scout troop, abolish all drug laws, eliminate all safety regulations and child labor protections, etc..

I support abolishing government entirely, but I'm in a minority among libertarians. However, we know most Democrats are Stalinists, and no one seems to have a problem with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libertarians..possible the most self deluded political thinkers on earth.

They really and truly imagine that THEY love freedom but everyone else does not.

Are YOU a libertarian?

Do you love FREEDOM?

Then you will NOT object to my absolute freedom, will you?

Morons!

Is that how every single one of us feels then?

67 but the test asks too many vague questions and combines ideas that are not necessarily related into one question.

I consider myself a small government capitalist Constitutionalist and I think my score reflects that. I think if you start heading over 100 points you are living in a fairy tale where anarchy somehow finds a workable structure.

No, I consider myself a small government, capitalist, Constitutionalist, and I have the score to prove it. A 68! Take that hippie.

:eusa_whistle:

This isn't a libertarian purity test. It's a test between authoritarianism and isolationist anarchy, with libertarians falling in the middle....where I am.....with a 70.

I agree that many questions were just (intentionally) bad, like, is it ok in war to bomb civilians, which equates to is it ok to target civilians.

This isn't a libertarian purity test. It's a test between authoritarianism and isolationist anarchy, with libertarians falling in the middle....where I am.....with a 70.

I agree that many questions were just (intentionally) bad, like, is it ok in war to bomb civilians, which equates to is it ok to target civilians.

Ahh, so you're a "real" libertarian. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back