Liberals: Survey: Do You Prefer Hillary or Bernie for the Nominee?

Hillary or Bernie for the Nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like Bernie would be any better, but........

637_1142736765737696_6141256724522356253_n.jpg

Black Votes actually matter to the Clintons, deep in their legacy--among some Hollywood comics--really, really deep in their legacy.

The Revolution of Rising Expectations may attract self-serving liberals: Who owe much and have relatively little to show for it. In the South, the Clintons can create a turn-out in districts where Black Lives are even in the majority. The legacy of the Black Ivy League educated is symbolic. The substance probably originated with Secretary Reich, of Clinton Administration I. Efforts to engage the low-income populations actually worked, and with far less rancor than created under LBJ.

Consider: The FBI opens one phone, finds out about others, and claims precedent for opening all the others. In the Southern election voter turnouts, the one successful black vote turnout creates example for yet others: To then help make lives matter in other districts.

The Republicans hope that at least one life really doesn't matter in less the elections in three other states.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe Old White Eyes read different books from Imperialist educated, Moses Atrocity, of Imperial legacy and history!)

Bernie and my Free Archaeology degree!

CrusaderFrank, goddammit! Liberals only in the poll! You're supposed to vote in the other poll I set up: USMB Poll: Conservatives: Trump or Not?
I didn't vote

I did. I'm a liberal. Just not a scum-sucking, back-stabbing, America-Hating piece of shit dimocrap.

I'll take Bernie ANY day over Ubercunt.

He's honest about what he is and what he believes.

Ubercunt is a greedy, money-grubbing, power-mad, egotistical, man-hating piece of filth.

The world would be a better place without her in it

“It was hard enough to cover up for the affairs of Bill, but it was extremely difficult to cover up for Hillary and her lesbian affairs,” Nichols told Jones. “And it was tough and she was tough. She’s a butch.”

Nichols also described an instance in which Secret Service agents at the White House heard commotion emanating from the upstairs living quarters, and entered the room to find Hillary in bed with Night Court actor Markie Post.

“They were in bed together and Bill pulled up a chair and wanted to watch and Hillary was throwing ashtrays and laughs at him,” Nichols claimed. “That’s the sicko people we call the Clintons.”

dimocraps are scum

I'm glad I'm not a registered Democrat and know their party decided FOR THEM who they should pick from. and then it's those two old coots. come on democrat voters grow a spine and stand up to that party of yours. sheep

Forum List

Back