Liberals, Do you Support Blacklisting Conservatives?

You found out that your manager is black listing conservative employees; what do you do?

• Report the fascist to HR

• Inquire as to why he would do such a thing and mind my own business

• Trade names with him to rid the company of any conservatives

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread's built on a false premise. Google didn't fire the clown for being a conservative.

Stop with the lies, conservatives.
And this entire thread is them trying to control the message. Now they are the victims after one of theirs killed someone

If you found out that a manager was deliberately black listing conservative employees, what would you do?

I'd fire them.

It's a bad company that blacklists employees for their political views.
THANK YOU!

Gawd damn, I was wondering if there was a single liberal here with a fucking conscience!

I am proud to call you an American, even if you arent an American, fuck it!

I am not a liberal.

I am an American.

And actually, isn't this exactly what conservatives have been aiming for? To be able to discriminate against those who hold a specific set of beliefs? Weren't you the same guys arguing that the bakery shop owners had the right to refuse service to the lesbo couple? Make up your goddamn minds already.

Well first off its not illegal to fire a person based on politics.
It's not illegal to rent them a domicile.

I do not employ or rent to Democrats. Politics is NOT covered by law.

THANK YOU!

Gawd damn, I was wondering if there was a single liberal here with a fucking conscience!

What if they were blacklisting liberals, what would you do?

If you were walking down the street and saw the KKK lynching an African-American, what would you do?

If you walked up on George Zimmerman just before he pulled the trigger on Travon Martin, what would you do?

Now I just asked you 3 questions, I'll be back for my answers.

THANK YOU!

What if they were blacklisting liberals, what would you do?

If you were walking down the street and saw the KKK lynching an African-American, what would you do?

If you walked up on George Zimmerman just before he pulled the trigger on Travon Martin, what would you do?

Now I just asked you 3 questions, I'll be back for my answers.
Nothing to the first two.
Is the negro a Democrat?

Consequently, if my firm were to enact such a policy, as long as it doesn't become public knowledge, I might be indifferent about it, because it's not illegal, provided I also didn't observe any sound basis for construing that such a policy reduces firm revenue and isn't harming our ability to attract outstanding candidates for employment and later entry into the partnership.
Much as I thought, and so you are completely AOK with discrimination on the basis of ideological beliefs.

Thank you for that shred of honesty, despite you being a heinous and unjust person.

You fucking dishonest hack. Neither one of us has any clue what the fuck you're even talking about. I called this out hours ago and you still have your head up your ass.

Consequently, if my firm were to enact such a policy, as long as it doesn't become public knowledge, I might be indifferent about it, because it's not illegal, provided I also didn't observe any sound basis for construing that such a policy reduces firm revenue and isn't harming our ability to attract outstanding candidates for employment and later entry into the partnership.
Much as I thought, and so you are completely AOK with discrimination on the basis of ideological beliefs.

Thank you for that shred of honesty, despite you being a heinous and unjust person.

Actually, you didn't give any thought at all to what I wrote. Had you, you wouldn't have written what I have quoted just above. Given the simple vocabulary I used, you shouldn't have had to put much effort into comprehending what I wrote, and yet either you (1) clearly did not, or (2) you have deliberately misrepresented my statements.
I suspect it's the latter for you conveniently "snipped" a piece of my remarks and didn't include the remainder of them for readers to see the full content of them vis a vis your response. Among the parts you omitted are these statements.
When I was the managing partner of my firm, I didn't use political affiliation (known or apparent) as a discriminant. I some years back sold my firm, and now I'm a senior partner who reports to an executive committee and a managing partner, so enacting such a firm policy isn't any longer my decision to make.

In the specific case of my firm, I'm sure I wouldn't support such a thing. The firm's client list reads much like the Fortune 500, and there is no dearth of conservatives running those companies. It'd be very detrimental to our business were we to implement such a policy and our having done so were to become publicly known.

Were it to become known that my firm have such a policy, I would not support it because it would then surely adversely affect firm revenues. Quite simply, the point of the partnership is to make money. Implementing optional policies and procedures that contravene firm efforts to maximize economic profits is antithetical to why we are in business to begin with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back