Liberals determine ice cream names are now racists.

I thought this was a joke....racist ice cream?....half the nation has gone mad....and its the medias fault.....sickness from Hollywood beamed into your homes via TV.....turn it off...turn it all off and think for yourself...can cows milk and sugar be racist?....NO...grow up and wise up...

While we are debating nonsense like this other nations like China are kicking our ass....its your future dummies...one day you will open your wallet to find a Chinese yen instead of a US dollar...and then its too late....so stop allowing people who want to branch into the lucrative China market place to distract you.....with bullcrap like this....
/——/ There are already threads about China kicking our ass. Why are you here and not on one of those boards?
To show the silliness in this whole subject...and to wake people up to what is real and not a sideshow....if we stay asleep we will lose our nation and the freedom it provides....racist ice cream?.....I just don't get it....and I'm not going to allow it to blind me.....

No, I made my point. Libtards steered it towards the fake news camp.
As they did Trump's phone call to the Georgia SOS. It's a major part of their MO.
No. Wasn't it the phone call to the GA lady Investigator that the newspaper made a mistake on, and not the Secretary of State?
Not as I understand it. She was representaing the office of the SOS. Either the GA Official (not the SOS) lied to the media or the media lied about what the unnamed source who said she was familiar with the phone call told them. I suspect the latter. The newspaper didn't "make a mistake". The journalist LIED!

The SOS release the full audio of the tape.

Last edited:
If the environment in this country wasn't so toxic and the left so willing to send thousands of rabid mobsters to shut down businesses at the slightest hint of wrong-think, companies like these would never give a thought to what the name of their products are.

There is no "left" in the story. It doesn't mention politics.
Good. Now read what I said and try to focus.

Here is a simple rule that EVERY business and individual in America should follow.

If it did not bother you two years ago, it doesn not bother you now. Do NOT make changes and do NOT apologize.

/thread.

I don't run an ice cream factory and I don't give a fuck what they call it, so I have no "changes" or "apologies" to make.

The fact remains there is literally no mention at all of "left" anything in the story at all. You pulled that one out of your ass the same way the OP harvested his own ass. Whole lotta ass-harvesting goin' on.

Puzzling - They hate fake news but they love Newsmax - IRONIC
/—-/ I’ve asked you libtards to post any fake News from Newsmax, but none ever do. Seems like it would be easy to do.
They are being sued for their LIES ABOUT THE ELECTION BEING STOLEN by Dominion and SmartMatic for starters....
So that's proof they lied?

Hint: No, it's not.
Fake news is fake news, Dave.... and Newsmax promotes fake news, intentionally.
You didn't answer my question. Gasp.

Just like trump didn't tell his supporters in precise words to attack the capitol....He just brought them there, told them it will be wild, and encouraged them to fight, and directed them towards the Capitol....

He didn't come right out and tell them to break the doors down.

He did the same, with these two officials in Georgia, without precise words to cheat for him.....

That is how he and any mob boss, works. Ask Michael Cohen.

Surely, you know this about his M/O.
You believe everything negative said about Trump, and it never occurs to you to question it.

Forum List

Back