Liberals Deathly Against Muslim Registry Want Gun Registry?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When Donald Trump suggested creating a Muslim Registry based on the fact that they may be dangerous Liberals went crazy...

Now after another successful terrorist attack on US soil, Liberals are starting to call for a gun registry because 'Americans with guns might be dangerous'.

LINK: Watch Anchor’s Reaction When Montel Williams Asks: ‘Why Don’t We Use This as an Opportunity to Register Gun Owners?’

"Why don’t we use this as an opportunity to register gun owners? Because American citizens who could be radicalized…are sitting there as your neighbor,” Williams said. “So why can’t I have a registry of who has them?”

Williams said he owns 14 guns and has no problem registering them with the government.

Referring to the San Bernardino shooters, who were also in possession of several pipe bombs, Kennedy sarcastically asked if the government should also set up a “bomb registry.” She also argued it is extremely difficult already to obtain a firearm in Southern California."

After getting all Americans to register being a gun owner and all the guns they own we can then build a huge map library to mark everyone's house who has guns. We can even require that they put a big white x on the roof. And if they intend to move from that location require them to fill out mandatory 'Intent to Relocate' paperwork that must 1st be approved by DHS, ATF, and the Department of Justice.
:rolleyes:

Which one do you support?
Actually, since NO ONE disputes the fact that our Visa program is BROKEN and we cannot keep track of the LEGAL foreigners who come here, I would modify the Visa program to include a registry that includes photos and finger prints. This can be used to track Visa holders. If they fail to show / stay past either time, etc, this registry could help find/catch/deport those now illegally in the country.

I am also completely for registering all Illegals caught entering / caught in this country.

I am NOT for a complete gun registry of gun owners for obvious reasons.

Actually, since NO ONE disputes the fact that our Visa program is BROKEN and we cannot keep track of the LEGAL foreigners who come here, I would modify the Visa program to include a registry that includes photos and finger prints. This can be used to track Visa holders. If they fail to show / stay past either time, etc, this registry could help find/catch/deport those now illegally in the country.

I am also completely for registering all Illegals caught entering / caught in this country.

Who do we register in reaction to all the school shootings, which are far more frequent than extremist Muslim shootings?

But people on the no fly list can have all the guns they want?

Neither.

What's wrong with registering guns?

How would have registering guns prevented what just happened?

I am not into doing something for the sake of doing something.

All registration is really is a method of discouraging gun ownership in general by drawing out the process.

In NYC you have to register for pistol permits, and it takes 3-6 months to get one. Its infringement, nothing more or less.

I suggest that..along with building a wall and ENFORCING it and deporting ALL illegals...we should put a moratorium on ALL immigration for about a decade...then we can restore some stability to the country and have time to "correct" the treason that allowed this to happen.

Have they been convicted of a crime in a court of law?

Last time I checked we have Due Process in the Constitution. People end up on the No Fly List by mistake, like Senator Ted Kennedy, for example.

When Donald Trump suggested creating a Muslim Registry based on the fact that they may be dangerous Liberals went crazy...

Now after another successful terrorist attack on US soil, Liberals are starting to call for a gun registry because 'Americans with guns might be dangerous'.

LINK: Watch Anchor’s Reaction When Montel Williams Asks: ‘Why Don’t We Use This as an Opportunity to Register Gun Owners?’

"Why don’t we use this as an opportunity to register gun owners? Because American citizens who could be radicalized…are sitting there as your neighbor,” Williams said. “So why can’t I have a registry of who has them?”

Williams said he owns 14 guns and has no problem registering them with the government.

Referring to the San Bernardino shooters, who were also in possession of several pipe bombs, Kennedy sarcastically asked if the government should also set up a “bomb registry.” She also argued it is extremely difficult already to obtain a firearm in Southern California."

After getting all Americans to register being a gun owner and all the guns they own we can then build a huge map library to mark everyone's house who has guns. We can even require that they put a big white x on the roof. And if they intend to move from that location require them to fill out mandatory 'Intent to Relocate' paperwork that must 1st be approved by DHS, ATF, and the Department of Justice.
Gun registration is absolutely unconstitutional...

No need for Orwellian behavior on the government's part

I suggest that..along with building a wall and ENFORCING it and deporting ALL illegals...we should put a moratorium on ALL immigration for about a decade...then we can restore some stability to the country and have time to "correct" the treason that allowed this to happen.

Wasn't the San Bernardino shooter born in the US?

Gun registration is absolutely unconstitutional...

No need for Orwellian behavior on the government's part

No it isn't because it doesn't infringe on your right to own a gun.

But people on the no fly list can have all the guns they want

Can they pass a background check?

Is everyone on the no fly list a terrorist, or are some of them on it because their name is similar to someone else?

Forum List

Back