The PC Police are REALLY busy

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
With the attack in California, the PC Police are posting thread after thread trying to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity.

How transparent.

There are no organized groups of Christians who would love nothing more than to rape and slaughter my beautiful wife and lovely daughters.

And maybe put the whole thing on the internet if possible.

Your ideology is repulsive.

They attack Christianity, because it is safe and rhey think they can remove it, then their fear of Islamist radicals will disappear because religion will then be neutralized and they would leave us alone.

Their fears remove any ability to be rational, and accept, no matter what Islamic extremists will always exist wanting to conquer the world. They don't want just the middle east. They want it all for a reason. And the only way to keep them in check is to put the fear of our (the western world) wrath in them.

And our wrath will have ro be reappled periodically, unfortunately. It is just the nature of the beast. Before electronic communication, world travel, it wasn't nearly as easy for them to spread their venom. One of the pitfalls of progress, but the rewards are greater than the pitfalls. But it will make this beast a more present one, that must periodically be fought back.

If I have to read one more Mac thread about the PC police I'm going to pick up Guno, and head to Syria. :mad:

With the attack in California, the PC Police are posting thread after thread trying to equate modern day Islam with modern day Christianity.

How transparent.

There are no organized groups of Christians who would love nothing more than to rape and slaughter my beautiful wife and lovely daughters.

Well, the good news is, save a few whackaloons, nobody's buying their stupidity... maybe a few nuts here like G5000, Rightwinger, rdean... but like I said, nobody sane.

How transparent.

Link? I couldn't find a single thread, let alone thread after thread.

Forum List

Back