Liberals aren't mad that Brian Williams lied...

Would it surprise you to know that the paragon of right wing ideology, Ronald Reagan repeatedly told a story about how he personally filmed Nazi death camps, and the impact that filming had on him when he actually never left the United States during that time?

It wouldn't surprise me. Nor would it surprise me to find out that you or someone else is "embellishing" or "conflating" matters.

No embellishment.......No conflation........I would give you several links, but you probably wouldn't accept any I would offer. Google it yourself and pick a link you are comfortable with "Reagan Filmed Nazi Death Camp"

Would it surprise you to know that the paragon of right wing ideology, Ronald Reagan repeatedly told a story about how he personally filmed Nazi death camps, and the impact that filming had on him when he actually never left the United States during that time?

It wouldn't surprise me. Nor would it surprise me to find out that you or someone else is "embellishing" or "conflating" matters.

No embellishment.......No conflation........I would give you several links, but you probably wouldn't accept any I would offer. Google it yourself and pick a link you are comfortable with "Reagan Filmed Nazi Death Camp"

I think you're coming off as a flaming turd; so you're right about my level of interest.

Yep, Rather was hung out to dry.
Don't know what you're talking about. But if you're spreading major lies about a sitting president coming towards the final stretch of a presidential election, then you're toast. Rather made his own bed.

You mean like Hannity did with the whole birther thing?

You want me to delve into another issue to avoid talking about Rather's major breech? Pass.

Of course not. You were the one that mentioned spreading a major lie about a sitting president just before his second term. I only gave another example of that happening. Of course, the results weren't exactly the same. I guess that was because everybody was already used to Hannity lying, where Rather was a big surprise.

1. I didn't bring up Rather. Someone else did.

2. The Rather vs. Hannity example is a cheap stretch at best. Rather ran with a major lie. Hannity has covered a legitimate story that guys like Lyin' Brian ignored.

I think you're coming off as a flaming turd; so you're right about my level of interest.

It's cute that you think I might care what your opinion of me might be. More importantly for you, your credibility is falling a lot faster than you might realize.

Sorry, Great Gasbag, but I don't get outraged by the actions of newscasters/journalists from any side of the political spectrum. I have more important things to do. But I'm sure you've said the same thing about conservatives and Fox News' daily lies, right comrade?

you've never complained about fox news?

Yep, Rather was hung out to dry.
Don't know what you're talking about. But if you're spreading major lies about a sitting president coming towards the final stretch of a presidential election, then you're toast. Rather made his own bed.

You want me to delve into another issue to avoid talking about Rather's major breech? Pass.

Of course not. You were the one that mentioned spreading a major lie about a sitting president just before his second term. I only gave another example of that happening. Of course, the results weren't exactly the same. I guess that was because everybody was already used to Hannity lying, where Rather was a big surprise.

2. The Rather vs. Hannity example is a cheap stretch at best. Rather ran with a major lie. Hannity has covered a legitimate story that guys like Lyin' Brian ignored.

1 Doesn't matter who brought him up. You made a comment about him, in bold type no less, and I responded to it. If you don't want to discuss something, then don't discuss it.

2. Hannity ran so hard with the Birther thing till I was surprised he wasn't out of breath when he gave his reports. As I said before. Hannity's lies didn't cause much uproar, because lies are about all he ever does present.

It's cute that you think I might care what your opinion of me might be. More importantly for you, your credibility is falling a lot faster than you might realize.

I assessed that you're a rabid liberal d-bag; simple as that. And I did look into the Reagan thing briefly. It's a third party account. You really gonna believe everything you hear? BW's lies are documented by the camera. But if you do have that standard against egregious lies, then I'm sure we can count on you to be campaigning against Hillary in the upcoming months for her Bosnia lie among others.

1 Doesn't matter who brought him up. You made a comment about him, in bold type no less, and I responded to it. If you don't want to discuss something, then don't discuss it.

2. Hannity ran so hard with the Birther thing till I was surprised he wasn't out of breath when he gave his reports. As I said before. Hannity's lies didn't cause much uproar, because lies are about all he ever does present.

The 'birther thing' should have been resolved in the courts and the media. The system failed. You advocate a dysfunctional system, so you're okay with that.

Did you care about Dan Rather?

I believe Dan Rather's account of what took place. You probably didn't read this:

Truth or Consequences Texas Monthly

I don't believe that he misled anyone intentionally.
He made the entire story up. What the hell are you talking about?

No he didn't. You've been led around by the nose for over a decade on this issue. Try harder. You are boring me.
You really are a looney lefty. You believe you're own lies.

You simply don't know what happened with Rather back then. Do a little research. Start by reading the article I just gave you.

All that is needed to know, in jocularity!...Because the truth is even funnier!

media-cbs-dan_rather-bush-george-aliens-twin108_low.jpg

dan%20rather%20picking%20on%20george%20bush.jpg

The 'birther thing' should have been resolved in the courts and the media. The system failed. You advocate a dysfunctional system, so you're okay with that.

The birther thing was resolved long ago, Right wing crazies, teabaggers, and conspiracy theory nuts are the only ones who still give it anything but derision.

The birther thing was resolved long ago, Right wing crazies, teabaggers, and conspiracy theory nuts are the only ones who still give it anything but derision.

Yup, no problem with his GREEN COPY!!!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

161690121_obamas-fake-birth-certificate-calendar-for-3250.jpg

I believe Dan Rather's account of what took place. You probably didn't read this:

Truth or Consequences Texas Monthly

I don't believe that he misled anyone intentionally.

No he didn't. You've been led around by the nose for over a decade on this issue. Try harder. You are boring me.

You simply don't know what happened with Rather back then. Do a little research. Start by reading the article I just gave you.

bush spacealien2.png
bush spacealien2.png
bush space alien.png
bush space alien.png

View attachment 36834 View attachment 36834 View attachment 36835 View attachment 36835

Did they give Bush a PHONY BIRTH CERTIFICATE ALSO????:ahole-1:

Obama-With-Space-Alien-44202838910.jpeg

If USMB were a bar and politics were the boos, I'd be calling out, "You're cut off."

And in fact, you're cut off.

View attachment 36834 View attachment 36834 View attachment 36835 View attachment 36835

Not sure, but I'll bet you can find plenty of teabaggers that believe they did. Teabaggers are willing to believe anything.

Not sure, but I'll bet you can find plenty of teabaggers that believe they did. Teabaggers are willing to believe anything.

We do know all liberals are definitely from a place WAY OUT THERE!!!!

If USMB were a bar and politics were the boos, I'd be calling out, "You're cut off."

And in fact, you're cut off.

Oh noes.....You're not really going to cut me off are you? What if I offer to give you a reach around? Would you reconsider then? Sorry buddy, but you can't do that. Around here, you have to be a right wing moderator before you can cut someone off for exposing you ignorance.

As usual for a teabagger, what you think you know just ain't so.

As usual for a teabagger, what you think you know just ain't so.
Says a progressive dummy, that never tells the truth.... Explain that Birth certificate if you can!

Forum List

Back