Liberal movie critic on Lone Survivor: Brown people bad, American people good.

Lol, they were also Southerners, no?

Apparently all that matters to you is party identification and race. You will turn with the winds for any other considerations? lolol

Lol, not me, but YOU, fucking liar.

You are the one that identified them as Democrats.

I have identified them as traitors.

Learn the distinction.

Another lie from the Liar.

YOU brought up party affiliation, not me, dumbass.

You brought up party affiliation in this post:

Which has ZERO to do with race, as many Confederates were nonwhite and you know it.

The only people advocating laws based on race are Democrats, the same as it has been for more than two centuries.

two sentences, one of which is a correction of fact hardly makes for a diatribe. that said, there is no 'might be' to it. he behaves like an ass in interviews and his ghost-written book besmirches an actual medal of honor winner along with numerous other inaccurracies that he has not corrected.

Lol, hide behind semantical pretzel logic all you want, like 'inaccuracies' = 'disagrees with a libtard opinion', but the fact is HE EARNED IT.

Have you been in a firefight and had some of your closest friends killed?

IF so, you have a right to be an ass; if not, then shut the fuck up, you ungrateful wretch. Were it not for men like him you would be goose stepping and speaking German.
i was trying to be nice and crediting the discrepencies between reality and his book to the ghost-writer. but i guess by repeating them that makes luttrell a liar, too.

and funny that you should fail to discuss the attack on the character of lt. michael murphy made in lone survivor. what makes luttrell beyond criticism but not a medal of honor winner?

Attacks on Murphey? What are you talking about?

Luttrel gave the only account of what happened and for that Murphey got a Medal of Honor citation, lol, some 'attack'.

And the discrepancies, you mean this nitpicking piddly horse shit?

Lone Survivor True Story vs Movie - Real Marcus Luttrell, Mike Murphy

Yeah, this is the guy who you dismiss as an ass hole, you pathetic fuck.

The real Marcus Luttrell answered this question during an interview with AOL/Moviefone. "I had to have my hand reconstructed. My back's been reconstructed. Multiple back surgeries. My knees are blown out, my pelvis is cracked, I had maxillofacial damage, I bit my tongue in half... you want me to keep goin'? ... I got shot-fragged by RPGs and grenades, eleven through-and-throughs in my quads and calves, shrapnel stickin' out of my legs and everywhere. All the skin off my back and the back of my legs was gone."

Luttrell also suffered a torn shoulder, a broken nose, and is still dealing with the effects of the bacteria that was in the water that he ingested as he tried to quench his severe thirst while struggling to survive (Ed Young Interview). He was also shot in the back the following day, which is not shown in the movie (The Daily Beast).

After he was rescued, his physical wounds from Operation Red Wings slowly began to heal, but his emotional wounds ran much deeper. He did return to duty, serving in Ramadi, Iraq in 2006, only to be forced to retire after getting his knees blown out and his spine fractured again during a raid (The Daily Beast). He had also still been plagued by his previous injuries, which he had not given enough time to heal. To help with his emotional and psychological wounds, he has since enlisted the help of a service dog that he calls Mr. Rigby (pictured).

And his dog got shot by a bunch of idiots just for kicks.

Your sole aim here is iconoclastic bullshit to tear down a man who is a righteous hero for living through a firefight he could have just as easily avoided by killing three people who he knew to be Taliban scouts in all likelihood.

He should have had those bastards tied up and left gagged and let Nature call it.

Even so, no matter what he would have done, worthless little shit-head like you would still go around behind his back and shit on his reputation like the little cretin you are.

You don't rate carrying Luttrells dirty underwear, pissy boy.

You are the one that identified them as Democrats.

I have identified them as traitors.

Learn the distinction.

Which has ZERO to do with race, as many Confederates were nonwhite and you know it.

The only people advocating laws based on race are Democrats, the same as it has been for more than two centuries.

I said the people advocating laws based on race were Democrats, not that the people fighting under the CBF were Democrats. Not all who fought for the Confederacy agreed with slavery, to include Robert E Lee who freed many of his slaves unlike Grant who had two with him through the whole war.

You are trying to muddy the waters like the typical liar you are.

the idiot blonde just proved that there is a connection between being blond and lacking the grey cells? makes one want to color their hair dark

Apologies to all natural blond gals who are not the exhibition A for idiocy like this one.

Lol, hide behind semantical pretzel logic all you want, like 'inaccuracies' = 'disagrees with a libtard opinion', but the fact is HE EARNED IT.

Have you been in a firefight and had some of your closest friends killed?

IF so, you have a right to be an ass; if not, then shut the fuck up, you ungrateful wretch. Were it not for men like him you would be goose stepping and speaking German.
i was trying to be nice and crediting the discrepencies between reality and his book to the ghost-writer. but i guess by repeating them that makes luttrell a liar, too.

and funny that you should fail to discuss the attack on the character of lt. michael murphy made in lone survivor. what makes luttrell beyond criticism but not a medal of honor winner?

Luttrel gave the only account of what happened and for that Murphey got a Medal of Honor citation, lol, some 'attack'.
an account that is said to differ from his book. an account that does not include lt. murphey ceding his command and putting the rules of engagement up for a fucking vote.

And the discrepancies, you mean this nitpicking piddly horse shit?
no. i mean the importance of the target, murphey's 'vote', and the number of attackers. kind of big deals really.

The real Marcus Luttrell answered this question during an interview with AOL/Moviefone. "I had to have my hand reconstructed. My back's been reconstructed. Multiple back surgeries. My knees are blown out, my pelvis is cracked, I had maxillofacial damage, I bit my tongue in half... you want me to keep goin'? ... I got shot-fragged by RPGs and grenades, eleven through-and-throughs in my quads and calves, shrapnel stickin' out of my legs and everywhere. All the skin off my back and the back of my legs was gone."

Luttrell also suffered a torn shoulder, a broken nose, and is still dealing with the effects of the bacteria that was in the water that he ingested as he tried to quench his severe thirst while struggling to survive (Ed Young Interview). He was also shot in the back the following day, which is not shown in the movie (The Daily Beast).

After he was rescued, his physical wounds from Operation Red Wings slowly began to heal, but his emotional wounds ran much deeper. He did return to duty, serving in Ramadi, Iraq in 2006, only to be forced to retire after getting his knees blown out and his spine fractured again during a raid (The Daily Beast). He had also still been plagued by his previous injuries, which he had not given enough time to heal. To help with his emotional and psychological wounds, he has since enlisted the help of a service dog that he calls Mr. Rigby (pictured).

Your sole aim here is iconoclastic bullshit to tear down a man who is a righteous hero for living through a firefight he could have just as easily avoided by killing three people who he knew to be Taliban scouts in all likelihood.

He should have had those bastards tied up and left gagged and let Nature call it.

Even so, no matter what he would have done, worthless little shit-head like you would still go around behind his back and shit on his reputation like the little cretin you are.

what he did was and is admirable - but that does not include embellishing or flat out making stuff up at the expense of his dead comrades. that's contemptable.

Last edited:

I said the people advocating laws based on race were Democrats, not that the people fighting under the CBF were Democrats. Not all who fought for the Confederacy agreed with slavery, to include Robert E Lee who freed many of his slaves unlike Grant who had two with him through the whole war.

Not trying to muddy any waters.

You brought up party affiliation.

Now you are trying to qualify it.

Like the lying southern snake in the grass you are..

an account that is said to differ from his book. an account that does not include lt. murphey ceding his command and putting the rules of engagement up for a fucking vote.

I know several people who were shocked at that too. But the truth be told, a lot of leaders will poll their subordinates in critical moments, not for a vote, but to see where each person stands, and the subordinate may honestly think it was a vote afterwards if the leaders decision went the way of the majority. I cannot state that this is what happened, Murphey might have made an exception in a very dangerous situation, I don't know. Do you?

no. i mean the importance of the target, murphey's 'vote', and the number of attackers. kind of big deals really.

No, not really. The target was a rising militia leader who wanted to become part of the Taliban so he was in all likelihood doing things for them, and that's as good as being Taliban IMO and apparently Luttrells. And the number of people under the militia leaders command is nothing more than a very rough estimate, and likely augmented with local 'volunteers'. Whether it was 30, 40, 80 or maybe up to 200 who gives a fuck? That is bean counter bullshit.

what he did was and is admirable - but that does not include embellishing or flat out making stuff up at the expense of his dead comrades. that's contemptable.

I do not think it proven he did so and I think he has earned our benefit of the doubt, dude.

So why don't you go peddle your iconoclastic bullshit somewhere else?

Lol, you are such a pathetic loser.

Does your mom still let you live in the basement or is she just as tired of your stinking ass as most people here?

I know several people who were shocked at that too. But the truth be told, a lot of leaders will poll their subordinates in critical moments, not for a vote, but to see where each person stands, and the subordinate may honestly think it was a vote afterwards if the leaders decision went the way of the majority. I cannot state that this is what happened, Murphey might have made an exception in a very dangerous situation, I don't know. Do you?
you believe a navy lt and team leader put something as basic as the rules of engagement up to a vote? come on. and even if he did gather opinions that's a far cry from putting it to a vote.
No, not really. The target was a rising militia leader who wanted to become part of the Taliban so he was in all likelihood doing things for them, and that's as good as being Taliban IMO and apparently Luttrells. And the number of people under the militia leaders command is nothing more than a very rough estimate, and likely augmented with local 'volunteers'. Whether it was 30, 40, 80 or maybe up to 200 who gives a fuck? That is bean counter bullshit.
or you know, the basic facts of the events. marcus also clais the target was a close associate of osama bin laden. that's just outright not true.

I do not think it proven he did so and I think he has earned our benefit of the doubt, dude.

So why don't you go peddle your iconoclastic bullshit somewhere else?
you're free to believe that.

Last edited:

Does your mom still let you live in the basement or is she just as tired of your stinking ass as most people here?
There's no reason to bring family into this you lying rattlesnake.

You were the one that brought up party.

And like the treacherous slaver southern rattlesnake you are..you try to slink back your remarks.

You are detestable and have absolutely no honor.

In a word?

You stink.

"As the film portrays them [the Navy SEALS], their attitudes to the incredibly complex War on Terror, fought hillside by bloody hillside in the Afghan frontier with both U.S. and Taliban forces contributing to an unconscionably high civilian body count, were simple: Brown people bad, American people good."

Should give everyone a little incite on how these people on the left think. That is what she took away from the movie.

We pretty much understand that liberals think:

All brown people good and all American people bad, so it does not shock me that some pathetic left wing C word would take that from that movie.

Yet, interestingly enough, this stupid typical simplistic, hypocritical C word left winger ignored the fact that muslims saved the recipient of the Medal of Honor, who....was the actual lone survivor.

Typical liberal racism and reflexive anti-Americanism on display yet again. Fucking bigots and hypocrites.

On the radio this morning I heard that Beck or someone had offered to pay for her transportation plus a little extra if she would agree to go to the home of the surviving Navy Seal and read that 'review' right in front of him to his face. As far as I know, she has not taken up the offer.

There's no reason to bring family into this you lying rattlesnake.

You were the one that brought up party.

And like the treacherous slaver southern rattlesnake you are..you try to slink back your remarks.

In a word?

You stink.

Anyone can follow the thread back and see that you took my reference out of context, fucktard.

Eat shit you liar.

Funny, I was talking to someone about this - this morning.
Look at the difference between critics and real people

IMDB...7.8 stars from moviegoers...5.9 critics
Metacritic....59 out of 100 rating!!...79 out of 100 from moviegoers
Rotten Tomatoes...72% critics....90% moviegoers
Scroll down on RottenTomatoes and look at the critics comments...hilarious...all political

Cant have white men being shown in a good light, now can we?

White people are racists by nature unless they are in the act of attacking another white person undeservedly (but all white people deserve it, so no worries).

/s

Marcus Luttrell's Lone Survivor is great fictional book.

Last edited:

In a word?

You stink.

Why do you feel the need to bring regionalism into this, Swallow? And do you really think he owns slaves? Been getting paid in meth again?

Funny, I was talking to someone about this - this morning.
Look at the difference between critics and real people

IMDB...7.8 stars from moviegoers...5.9 critics
Metacritic....59 out of 100 rating!!...79 out of 100 from moviegoers
Rotten Tomatoes...72% critics....90% moviegoers
Scroll down on RottenTomatoes and look at the critics comments...hilarious...all political

Cant have white men being shown in a good light, now can we?

White people are racists by nature unless they are in the act of attacking another white person undeservedly (but all white people deserve it, so no worries).

/s

Marcus Luttrell's Lone Survivor is great fictional book.

Is that what your OUIJA board told you?

In a word?

You stink.

Why do you feel the need to bring regionalism into this, Swallow? And do you really think he owns slaves? Been getting paid in meth again?

Don't accuse Swallow of thinking; it's against his religion.

But lying is definitely part of his faith.

He's a closet foot sucker, lol.

Forum List

Back