Liberal movie critic on Lone Survivor: Brown people bad, American people good.

I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about this film.

Only one guy makes it back and they failed to complete the mission.

Thankfully the Muslims in the village that saved him were better people than our Quran-burning American Preachers.

That is typical for a hate-America-firster like yourself.

Why do you feel a need to point that out?

A lot of the rest of us do care, obviously, but a libtard will always be a libtard.

an account that is said to differ from his book. an account that does not include lt. murphey ceding his command and putting the rules of engagement up for a fucking vote.

I know several people who were shocked at that too. But the truth be told, a lot of leaders will poll their subordinates in critical moments, not for a vote, but to see where each person stands, and the subordinate may honestly think it was a vote afterwards if the leaders decision went the way of the majority. I cannot state that this is what happened, Murphey might have made an exception in a very dangerous situation, I don't know. Do you?
you believe a navy lt and team leader put something as basic as the rules of engagement up to a vote? come on. and even if he did gather opinions that's a far cry from putting it to a vote.

Without a fucking doubt in my mind, dude.

My bet is that Murphey simply polled his men for whatever reasons, and Luttrell interpreted that as a 'vote', which it isn't necessarily.

or you know, the basic facts of the events. marcus also clais the target was a close associate of osama bin laden. that's just outright not true.

Whether the name of the op was 'Red Wings' or 'redwing' is a basic fact? That is the kind of bullshit these ass hats are arguing about, idjit. The numbers of actual Taliban might have been only a dozen or so men, but they likely had a few score locals pressed into helping them by tribal elders.

And you don't know any different, fucking liar.

you're free to believe that.

Yeah, I know, and thanks to men like Murphey and Luttrel, not ass munchers like you.

A lot of the rest of us do care, obviously, but a libtard will always be a libtard.

Blackhawk Down was 10-times better is all I'm saying.

Why? You got a hard-on for some of the guys in that movie but this one was just too dirty for ya?

roflmao

Blackhawk Down was 10-times better is all I'm saying.

Why? You got a hard-on for some of the guys in that movie but this one was just too dirty for ya?

roflmao

So, who was your favorite in this movie. Marky-Mark?

[

I wonder if this blonde bitch has an idea of what it was like living under the Taliban, esp if you were a woman. I saw a Afghani movie about a little girl whose parents were slaughtered by the Taliban for no reason. She had no one to take care of her, so she dressed as a boy to go to school. You see countless injustices by the taliban. Including a woman who gets stoned to death because she was raped by a Taliban member. So her crime was adultry! This sentence was sanctioned by her husband.

The little girl is eventually discovered and her crime of god forbide going to school is a serious one. The Taliban judge, sentences her to a forced marriage to a man who could literally be her great grandfather. This scumbag brings her to his home where there are a handful of other you "wives." He tells her to clean or be beaten. He checks her "maturity" status and gleeful states it will only be a year or so before he can consumate the marriage.

I couldn't watch anymore of it.

Whether one agrees with Afghan war or not, one thing is for sure, the Taliban is just as bad if not worse than the NAZIs. They are monsters. The soliders in Afghan are the HEROS.

Furthermore as followers of Islam, they are blind cult members to a demonic religion!

Wait a minute, Didn't Ronald Reagan called the Taliban "Freedom Fighters" when they were killing Russians?

You know, those dirty stinking Commies were teaching girls how to read, and dammit, they weren't having any of that!

Lol, you are such a pathetic loser.

Does your mom still let you live in the basement or is she just as tired of your stinking ass as most people here?
There's no reason to bring family into this you lying rattlesnake.

You were the one that brought up party.

And like the treacherous slaver southern rattlesnake you are..you try to slink back your remarks.

You are detestable and have absolutely no honor.

In a word?

You stink.

Anyone can follow the thread back and see that you took my reference out of context, fucktard.

Eat shit you liar.

You made the reference.

It's not "out of context".

And take your own advice.

Snake.

Thankfully the Muslims in the village that saved him were better people than our Quran-burning American Preachers.

It is alot like Black Hawk Down. A failed mission but a great depiction of what soldiers go through

There's no reason to bring family into this you lying rattlesnake.

You were the one that brought up party.

And like the treacherous slaver southern rattlesnake you are..you try to slink back your remarks.

You are detestable and have absolutely no honor.

In a word?

You stink.

Anyone can follow the thread back and see that you took my reference out of context, fucktard.

Eat shit you liar.

You made the reference.

It's not "out of context".

And take your own advice.

Snake.

Whatever.

you are boring me, you lying fool.

And how. I'm listening to the book on CD. The SEALs are a one-of-a-kind fighting force who embody the best values of America.

As for a piece of literature, I think the author tends to stretch the truth a little bit; for example, in the book (didn't see the movie) 3 Afghans happen upon their position by accident and are captured by the team. According to the author, the 4 SEAL members had a discussion on whether to kill them but ended up letting them go even though they didn't know whether or not these three would report their position to the Taliban. The debate from the 4 SEALs seems laughable since their leader reasoned that the repercussions of killing them (and saving their own lives in the process) would be crucifixion in the liberal media; as if they would care or there would be any such notice of 3 dead goat herders in the high country of Afghanistan by the mainstream media. The author cast the vote to let them go. It would appear to be far-fetched at best.

Its a story of fantastic, extra-ordinary men doing the near-impossible. Luttrell is right, the ROE should be relaxed. In the mean time we should, at the very least, triple their pay. I would imagine they would all do it for free but this is all the country can bestow for labor; compensation.

Are you saying that there aren't "brown" Americans?

Interesting..

It sounds to me like the author did, but I don't find it the least bit interesting. The bigots on the left always segregate and divide people by exploiting their differences, race being one of their favorite tools. The far left also has an anti-military attitude and has for a couple of generations now. None of this is new

While I do not agree with the critic the bolded line above is used not just by the left. The whole "Real American's" schtick used by the right is rather tiresome too.

Forum List

Back