Liberal County in NoVa Giving Basic Income to Low-Income Because….Other People Have More Money than they Do

It's good that businesses are so called struggling to find workers. It's a huge boon to the nation. Do you think businesses are entitled to workers? I surely do not. Do something to attract them. If you can't then if you shut it down I'm not all that concerned.

It's good that businesses are so called struggling to find workers. It's a huge boon to the nation. Do you think businesses are entitled to workers? I surely do not. Do something to attract them. If you can't then if you shut it down I'm not all that concernef.

Raise my taxes...that's fine. It's on the business to attract workers. If they can't it is 200 percent on them.

4.5 million people quit their jobs last year. It's such a wonderful thing. It's simply some of the very best news ever.
At this point I’m not sure if you’re serious or being obtuse. 4.5 million purposely joining the welfare class is 4.5 million that need to get back to work or starve to death.

Many of them moved onto higher paying jobs and some retired. Either way this helps the nation and helps businesses. They can simply hire new people.

It's good that businesses are so called struggling to find workers. It's a huge boon to the nation. Do you think businesses are entitled to workers? I surely do not. Do something to attract them. If you can't then if you shut it down I'm not all that concernef.
Do you currently or have you ever had a fucking job?

Fairfax County is not the federal government, so of course they aren't removing the other benefits. How can they?

The welfare state isn't going away. Once it's here, it's here. May as well find a way to make it less costly if possible. If UBI does that then good. If it doesn't, then it doesn't.

Workfare or nothing. They need to contribute to society as much as anyone else.

The so called labor shortage is fake news. Anyone who believes Americans work harder than ever is an anti American.

Many of them moved onto higher paying jobs and some retired. Either way this helps the nation and helps businesses. They can simply hire new people.
No they didn’t move on to higher paying jobs. They moved on to higher paying welfare.

Let's see how it works out.

Gonna keep an open mind about it OP?
And China gets more factories to build products for us and the world and become richer. And more powerful. They are advanced in many technologies. And are catching up in others. I can only hope the tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions of dollars more we cannot account for went into advance technologies we do not know about.

You will be thrilled to know I have been collecting social security for almost 30 years. It's a great program.

Hundreds of millions benefited. Talk about perhaps the greatest American program ever created.

Forum List

Back