Liberal Columnist: Clinton’s Behavior ‘Far Worse Than’ Anything Trump Has Said!!!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
In a Tuesday op-ed for The Washington Post, liberal columnist Ruth Marcus wrote that “Bill Clinton’s conduct toward women is far worse than any of the offensive things that [Donald] Trump has said.”

“Donald Trump is crude and vulgar,” penned Marcus. “But he has a point about Clinton playing the ‘woman’s card’ and about the male behavior that’s more concerning: her husband’s.”

“Nothing would make the Clinton campaign happier than some good old-fashioned male chauvinist piggery directed her way,” she added. “All the better to rile up female voters who seem surprisingly nonchalant about the prospect of electing the first female president.”

Marcus notes that Hillary has used the “gender minefield” in her past campaigns, yet Trump has used a “weapon that none of Clinton’s Democratic opponents, past or present has dared to mention. He played the Bill Card.” (VIDEO: Trump — It’s ‘Fair Game’ To Discuss Bill Clinton’s ‘Abuse Of Women’)

Read more: Liberal Columnist: Clinton’s Behavior ‘Far Worse Than’ Anything Trump Has Said

tumblr_nn2n71QkbG1qg39ewo1_500.gif

• Banned

I suspect this is not going to have the effect that you suspect it will have. :D

I suspect if Republicans bring up Bill Clinton they will get Melania shoved down their throats.

Rape, and sexual abuse as opposed to a young woman's nude photo's.... Yeah, I shall swallow hard everytime I look at Trump's wife!..I look at the Hildebeast and I want to :puke3:

Wrong again and as usual. Bashing Hillary Clinton is just going to push women into her corner and with 51% of the vote I would caution the Republican party before they go there. Haven't you people learned anything?

I suspect this is not going to have the effect that you suspect it will have. :D

I suspect if Republicans bring up Bill Clinton they will get Melania shoved down their throats.

Rape, and sexual abuse as opposed to a young woman's nude photo's.... Yeah, I shall swallow hard everytime I look at Trump's wife!..I look at the Hildebeast and I want to :puke3:

Wrong again and as usual. Bashing Hillary Clinton is just going to push women into her corner and with 51% of the vote I would caution the Republican party before they go there. Haven't you people learned anything?

Then why exactly are you all worked up about it. :lol:

Fairness, something missing from the Republican playbook lexicon.

When you're scared, say you're scared. Honestly, you're not fooling anyone.

I see we have another VICTIM.....

images

I'm not scared of anything concerned, connected, or related to the Republican party or its candidates. They have nothing to offer to America.

I'm not scared of anything concerned, connected, or related to the Republican party or its candidates. They have nothing to offer to America.

Riiiiiiiight, we can all see how not scared you are. :lol:

Continue with your non-scared blackmail scheme..."you go after Bill and I'll blah, blah, blah..."

Good luck with that.

Continue with your non-scared blackmail scheme..."you go after Bill and I'll blah, blah, blah..."

Good luck with that.
Tit for tat, enjoy the black eye.

One might speculate on whether Slick has some nude shots of Her Thighness squirreled away to use against her in the inevitable divorce proceedings one day. Of course there is the problem that no camera currently on the market could withstand.....

Good luck with that.
Tit for tat, enjoy the black eye.

:lol: :rofl: Did you shake your fist at the screen as you typed that? :rofl:

Forum List

Back