Liberal activists make the term “sexual preference” “offensive” yesterday specifically for Barrett hearing

The fake outrage by the left that Barrett used the term “sexual preference” instead of ”sexual orientation” is utter bullshit.

Joe Biden has even used SEXUAL PREFERENCE during the campaign.

Crazy Mazie Hirono used her fake outrage to call out Barrett yesterday, saying sexuality is not a CHOICE...AND PREFERENCE INFERS CHOICE.

Utter utter utter utter bullshit.

I PREFER BACON TO BEETS. DOES THAT MEAN I MADE A CHOICE? Nope. I was fucking born that way. I am not CHOOSING to like bacon, I just like the taste better.

WEBSTER‘S DICTIONARY CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE AS “OFFENSIVE”.......WHEN?

WAIT

FOR

IT

YESTERDAY! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This allowing the left to hijack the language at their will has got to stop.
Jezzzzus fucking Khrist on a cracker!! Calm the fuck down. Talk about fake outrage. Get a fucking life! The fact is that sexual preference is offensive and implies that it is a choice. What is your sexual preference/ When did you "decide " to be hetrosexual?

When did you decide to be a faggot?
I didn't Now let's see if you're smart enough to figure out what I mean by that.

The fake outrage by the left that Barrett used the term “sexual preference” instead of ”sexual orientation” is utter bullshit.

Crazy Mazie Hirono used her fake outrage to call out Barrett yesterday, saying sexuality is not a CHOICE...AND PREFERENCE INFERS CHOICE.

I PREFER BACON TO BEETS. DOES THAT MEAN I MADE A CHOICE? Nope. I was fucking born that way. I am not CHOOSING to like bacon, I just like the taste better.

WEBSTER‘S DICTIONARY CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE AS “OFFENSIVE”.......WHEN?

WAIT

FOR

IT

YESTERDAY! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Good for Websters. Glad this could bring it to their attention. "Sexual preference" has always been offensive.
To who?

WAIT

FOR

IT

Good for Websters. Glad this could bring it to their attention. "Sexual preference" has always been offensive.

I knew Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a Homophobe.
Hardly. If someone told her that the term was offensive, I'm sure she'd stop using it. People don't say "sexual preference" anymore. It's not a preference, it's an orientation. So glad ya'll are finally catching up.
I was told the word "queer" was offensive. Then there was a TV show with the word in the title. Then I saw signs with the word in gay pride parades. You lefties are a touchy fickle bunch, not taking y'all seriously anymore.

It is when YOU say it, it's okay when we say it. You say it like an epithet. It's like the N word. Black people can say it although some prefer they did not. Same thing with queer. It's okay when we refer to ourselves that way, not okay when you do it. It's the intent behind it.
Dipouble standards and blatant hypocrisy are hallmarks of the left.

No, you reactionaries do note see other reasons for OP's indignance, though ACB most likely has read Freud enough to know about the fine details of sexual preference, whereby ACB's deliberations concerning LGBTQ, etc. cases render her scholarship above average as a (neutral) advocate for such groups. Reactionaries most likely think she is opposed as most xians are opposed.

Yes, it would be nice to start using "Sexual orientation" instead of "preference."

I am guessing that the word "preference" was first used by kind people who were seeking to show tolerance toward gay people at a time that such love was considered unspeakable.

No doubt in the coming decades, the word "orientation" will also come to be considered offensive.

The English language must really confuse English learners in other countries. E.g., It is OK to say that "X is a person of color," but it is racist to say that "X is a colored person."
Politically correct speech is always challenging to keep the left's agenda in the mind. Indoctrinated pawns.

The people who want to take down free societies will often reveal what they are up to with simple public statements. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a leftist congresswoman, said: "I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right." Translation: There is only one way to think-our way. Joe Biden said quite publicly that “We choose truth over facts.” Translation: What you see does not matter, what we say does.

Taking down a free society always involves controlling and manipulating language to alter thinking and suppress skepticism. The purpose is to intimidate and invalidate points of view that do not comport to a status quo that regards free, reasoned thinking as a threat to a power structure. It is a trademark of virtually all totalitarian governments in history.

We witnessed a blatant demonstration of this kind of mind oppression during confirmation hearings for Amy Coney Barrett in broad daylight yesterday. Barrett used the term "sexual preference" in response to a question from Sen. Mazie Hirono. Horono launched into a tirade dressing down Barrett for somehow implying that sexual preference is a choice because the word preference until yesterday was a derivative of the word “prefer” which means to “like” one thing over another.

Hirono was leading the charge against traditional thinking word usage as “dangerous” thinking because it lies outside the mandated thinking of the status quo. The fear of the status quo did not take long to materialize. The Merriam-webster dictionary immediately went to its files and changed its definition of the word preference to supplant it with the mandate of the status quo.

This is thought control and it will destroy our democracy.

Last edited:
Control the language, control thought...

Orwell1984.jpg

The people who want to take down free societies will often reveal what they are up to with simple public statements. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a leftist congresswoman, said: "I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right." Translation: There is only one way to think-our way. Joe Biden said quite publicly that “We choose truth over facts.” Translation: What you see does not matter, what we say does.

Taking down a free society always involves controlling and manipulating language to alter thinking and suppress skepticism. The purpose is to intimidate and invalidate points of view that do not comport to a status quo that regards free, reasoned thinking as a threat to a power structure. It is a trademark of virtually all totalitarian governments in history.

We witnessed a blatant demonstration of this kind of mind oppression during confirmation hearings for Amy Coney Barrett in broad daylight yesterday. Barrett used the term "sexual preference" in response to a question from Sen. Mazie Hirono. Horono launched into a tirade dressing down Barrett for somehow implying that sexual preference is a choice because the word preference until yesterday was a derivative of the word “prefer” which means to “like” one thing over another.

Hirono was leading the charge against traditional thinking word usage as “dangerous” thinking because it lies outside the mandated thinking of the status quo. The fear of the status quo did not take long to materialize. The Merriam-webster dictionary immediately went to its files and changed its definition of the word preference to supplant it with the mandate of the status quo.

That senator is one ignorant, hateful bitch.
An absolute disgrace.

Wait is Joe Biden's "sexual orientation" ?
Will the pedocreeps and the rapist also claim that it is their "sexual orientation" that they have no choice over?

WAIT

FOR

IT

Jezzzzus fucking Khrist on a cracker!! Calm the fuck down. Talk about fake outrage. Get a fucking life! The fact is that sexual preference is offensive and implies that it is a choice. What is your sexual preference/ When did you "decide " to be hetrosexual?
Eat shit, cultural Marxist degenerate.

WAIT

FOR

IT

I didn't Now let's see if you're smart enough to figure out what I mean by that.

WAIT

FOR

IT

You were born that way.

WAIT

FOR

IT

This just in

When one gets triggered over what someone else says, you are really giving that person power over yourself and your happiness and your life.

WAIT

FOR

IT

1984 ON STEROIDS!!

The crowd who says you can pick from 16 genders based on your preference that day all the sudden finds preference offensive.

Dumbfuck snowflakes.

WAIT

FOR

IT

This just in

This is for you, and then please shut the hell up.

WAIT

FOR

IT

This just in

This is for you, and then please shut the hell up.

No. You shut the fuck up. Language evolves. People evolve. Obviously you do not evolve ,,,, and never will.

Forum List

Back