lib meltdown again (ho hum) but it's because parents OMG have rights.. or should anyhow

The Democrats do that to themselves by demonizing parents who dont want their kids subjected to the radical LGBT agenda in elementary school.

How can the Dems win if their only plan is crying over parental rights?
don't help the bastards...

but then again, they aren't known for their listening and learning abilities

The Democrats do that to themselves by demonizing parents who dont want their kids subjected to the radical LGBT agenda in elementary school.

How can the Dems win if their only plan is crying over parental rights?
By exposing corrupt Neo-GOP talking points, like this one that is demonizing our teachers and our schools by accusations that they are teaching age inappropriate material. Using subversives to rile up mobs to anger over unfounded CT's.

By exposing corrupt Neo-GOP talking points, like this one that is demonizing our teachers and our schools by accusations that they are teaching age inappropriate material. Using subversives to rile up mobs to anger over unfounded CT's.
never mind that that is what they are doing....

sheez

The Neo-GOP have groomed you well......
Ok thumbs up for the humor. I don't hate you I just disagree with you. I was sincere in my offer off the history books.

What exactly do you think is an untrue conspiracy theory? That teachers would coordinate efforts to bring LBGT values to public school? From nea.org:

1650575426957361751439810070682.jpg

Ok thumbs up for the humor. I don't hate you I just disagree with you. I was sincere in my offer off the history books.

What exactly do you think is an untrue conspiracy theory? That teachers would coordinate efforts to bring LBGT values to public school? From nea.org:

View attachment 634142

Well I was groomed by Timothy Leary so ......

Anyway It didn't any thing about LGBT value or nothing but systemic racism and bias stuff.

When I grew up it was okay to disagree with your friends and have heated discussions about all kinds of shit.

Well I was groomed by Timothy Leary so ......

Anyway It didn't any thing about LGBT value or nothing but systemic racism and bias stuff.

When I grew up it was okay to disagree with your friends and have heated discussions about all kinds of shit.
You didn't catch the rainbow flag?

Excellent example of an unconscious bias they described in the text.
I'm very conscious of the fact that the left is advocating inappropriate sexual talk between teachers and pupils.

But if the rainbow flag stands for something besides the LGBT movement, let me know.

I'm very conscious of the fact that the left is advocating inappropriate sexual talk between teachers and pupils.

But if the rainbow flag stands for something besides the LGBT movement, let me know.

Can you name any inappropriate talk that has occurred?

Do I have to name specific instances in order for you to understand that talking to 3rd graders about LGBT is inappropriate?

Guess what?
They exist. Members of their community are LGTB

A child realizing that is not harmful

Don‘t say Gay won’t fix it

Those colors somehow representing a kind of hidden LGBT agenda advocating inappropriate sexual talk between teachers and students, seems to specific to the moment be a natural bias, at least imo.

Guess what?
They exist. Members of their community are LGTB

A child realizing that is not harmful

Don‘t say Gay won’t fix it
So you yourself want to talk to other parents' eight year olds about transgenderism? So why ask for examples?

You are a perfect example of why Florida passed that law.

Those colors somehow representing a kind of hidden LGBT agenda advocating inappropriate sexual talk between teachers and students, seems to specific to the moment be a natural bias, at least imo.
The agenda is not at all hidden.

They openly advocate for talking about transgenderism to eight year olds. Look at rightwinger above.

Do I have to name specific instances in order for you to understand that talking to 3rd graders about LGBT is inappropriate?

If you are going to make accusations that the there is an agenda supporting these policies of inappropriate LGBT discussions yeah, I think that would be appropriate to cite some example of it happening. You know like when Anslinger claimed that smoking Marijuana will make you chop up your family with an axe! He should have been made provide proof of his claim before they passed that Law outlawing it, don't you think?

So you yourself want to talk to other parents' eight year olds about transgenderism? So why ask for examples?

You are a perfect example of why Florida passed that law.

I don’t have a problem with telling eight year olds that there are blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, gays or transsexuals in their community

Forum List

Back